Engaged Hobbyist - His fiance found out!

Well, chances are if she thinks her husband is cheating - he probably is. Originally Posted by Shayla
+1

That's because most guys are cheating, lol. You could blindly guess "cheating," and you are more likely right than wrong, lol.
Well, chances are if she thinks her husband is cheating - he probably is. Originally Posted by Shayla
His fiance had found the condoms and had told me that she was already speculating that he was cheating. She broke up with him over this, but she beat herself up mentally and emotionally because her finance (and his family) convinced her that he was a faithful man.

Anyone who has been cheated on before knows how this feels.

I felt sorry for her, and her ex finance.
I'm married. Yes, I am honest with my providers and tell them I am married if it comes up.

How do I go about hobbying if I'm married? My wife and I have a completely unbalanced open relationship. That is to say I'm allowed to cheat, she isn't, lol. The reasoning for it I've told her before that I am more liberal in the bedroom than she is. I also told her that I never wanted her to cheat. I've been open with my desire for other women and how I struggle not to cheat. The net result was that she ok-ed me supporting a mistress. We discussed a don't ask, don't tell arrangement then. (She doesn't care if I cheat, so long as I'm safe. She is more concerned with financial ruin. LOL! As long as I keep making bank, I can cheat apparently.) I decided that given I like to play the field (i.e., like to sample all god's children), I'd take part in the hobby over trying to find a mistress.

On a side note: you were discussing your client with a friend? It doesn't matter what the context was or who brought up the phone number or whatever! Shame on you. You should have kept your mouth shut. The core of this hobby is all about discretion. If I can't trust a provider to be discreet, she shouldn't be providing. Originally Posted by sketchball82
It's almost time for that most magical time of year and my favorite Christmas carol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aEEhN7_ZTw

"wanna be in heaven with three in the bed"
+1

That's because most guys are cheating, lol. You could blindly guess "cheating," and you are more likely right than wrong, lol. Originally Posted by sketchball82
I only cheat on my right hand.
I understand you could have started to like the guy, and I don't know what happened behind closed doors. But if he's still paying, he's still your client, not your boyfriend. If he started to accept a freebie or two... now that's a different issue. Maybe for some reason it was clear to you two that you were a thing... what comes across in your post is you snitched on your client. D: Originally Posted by sketchball82
Exactly. It rarely happens when those types of relationships occur. I see many posts from hobbyists who have fallen in love with a provider. It happens and its a great thing as long as it is honest. lol

And yes, so I did snitch. A little kiss and tell. I'm a woman. lol Gee-Whiz, but if I would have known that I was talking to that man's finance....I wouldn't even had visited her to get my hair done!
You can't accuse people of not having working brain cells when you repeatedly call a fiancé a finance. Finance is not the correct word.
The finance had no clue that he was seeing a "provider" let alone a normal woman. Originally Posted by AlluringExotic
His fiance had found the condoms and had told me that she was already speculating that he was cheating. She broke up with him over this, but she beat herself up mentally and emotionally because her finance (and his family) convinced her that he was a faithful man.

Anyone who has been cheated on before knows how this feels.

I felt sorry for her, and her ex finance. Originally Posted by AlluringExotic
I want to feel sorry for her, but I just can't. Based no the first quotation, he was seeing someone that was a provider and she hadn't told him she was a provider. (I was unsure based on the context if you were referring to your friend being a provider also or yourself as the provider.)

But I'm supposed to feel sorry for "the provider" because the man was cheating? Sounds like they deserve each other. One is a working girl and hasn't told the dude, and the dude is cheating on the working girl.

In retrospect, I actually find the irony funny.
You can't accuse people of not having working brain cells when you repeatedly call a fiancé a finance. Finance is not the correct word. Originally Posted by TabooTanner
Damn spell check! XD
It's almost time for that most magical time of year and my favorite Christmas carol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aEEhN7_ZTw

"wanna be in heaven with three in the bed" Originally Posted by buzzworm86
And the snake comes through with a classic!

I only cheat on my right hand. Originally Posted by buzzworm86
Damn you for always being the exception! You're a thorn in my side! D:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2r2nDhTzO4&ob=av3n

Ohh, speaking of Brett Michaels (ikr), I'm trying to get tickets to the roses and thorns tour. Anyone want to go either in DC or in Nashvegas? PM me.

Ohh, speaking of Brett Michaels (ikr), I'm trying to get tickets to the roses and thorns tour. Anyone want to go either in DC or in Nashvegas? PM me. Originally Posted by sketchball82
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JSgj...feature=relmfu

Everything from this cd is classic and applies to the hobby, if I only would have known!
I want to feel sorry for her, but I just can't. Based no the first quotation, he was seeing someone that was a provider and she hadn't told him she was a provider. (I was unsure based on the context if you were referring to your friend being a provider also or yourself as the provider.)

But I'm supposed to feel sorry for "the provider" because the man was cheating? Sounds like they deserve each other. One is a working girl and hasn't told the dude, and the dude is cheating on the working girl.

In retrospect, I actually find the irony funny. Originally Posted by sketchball82
He KNEW that I was a provider, but his fiance didn't know what I was. Its actually quite funny because me and the fiance had to laugh about this. She even told me how the sex was bad and asked me questions like, "Did he eat pussy good? Did he get up and wipe himself? Blah Blah, "He took a stripper home one time and fucked her too at the house, do you know that girl?" (Because I used to dance.)

Even at the moment she found out, she called a friend and was like, "He was cheating on me! He even bought pussy too and cheated on me! The hooker is right here!."

She actually thanked me for letting her know the situation and did my hair for free without charge. I was like, "Uh, Ok, thank you for not going apeshit! Bye Bye!".

That whole day felt as if I was lost in a parallel universe.

Ohh, speaking of Brett Michaels (ikr), I'm trying to get tickets to the roses and thorns tour. Anyone want to go either in DC or in Nashvegas? PM me. Originally Posted by sketchball82
Mmmhm, off topic, brett michaels is literally one CUTE man!
He KNEW that I was a provider, but his fiance didn't know what I was. Its actually quite funny because me and the fiance had to laugh about this. She even told me how the sex was bad and asked me questions like, "Did he eat pussy good? Did he get up and wipe himself? Blah Blah, "He took a stripper home one time and fucked her too at the house, do you know that girl?" (Because I used to dance.)

Even at the moment she found out, she called a friend and was like, "He was cheating on me! He even bought pussy too and cheated on me! The hooker is right here!."

She actually thanked me for letting her know the situation and did my hair for free without charge. I was like, "Uh, Ok, thank you for not going apeshit! Bye Bye!".

That whole day felt as if I was lost in a parallel universe. Originally Posted by AlluringExotic
Well, you have my 2 cents. I'm so confused as to the fact pattern now. I'll just say I hope everyone is better off.

... and I officially wipe my hands of this thread, heh.
What if you feel like you were not told the truth by a provider? I am worried and feel manipulated by one.

Please allow me to highjack this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr0Z8...feature=relmfu
What if you feel like you were not told the truth by a provider? I am worried and feel manipulated by one.

Please allow me to highjack this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr0Z8...feature=relmfu Originally Posted by buzzworm86
You should always assume a provider is lying. Just sayin'.