sorry to all who tried to contact me today

Shayla, I appreciated your message. How long are you in town?
Another day or Two.
Shayla,... How long are you in town? Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
Another day or Two. Originally Posted by shayla84
Only have to hold our collective breaths for 2 more days, whew
Then we'll all breath easy again ....

You know how much energy it costs to Keep Austin Safe from all your , hmmmm, errrr, bad luck ...

Keep us informed as to your claim for cloth, undies and dildos...
Let'em insurer get you a few new clean ones.
Yeah lol I don't think I'll hop that route as I don't think I'd look at my dad's insurance man the same after I explained why I had a bunch of toys in my bag.

And is not bad luck, just my stupidity for thinking I was safe to leave car unlocked for a couple hours. And again if they need those clothes that bad they can have them. Just made my life a little harder but I'm used to it.
Not really a big deal now, wad more hurt then anything and embarrassed that all my shit was gone.
Don't be so mean Fun, you used to be on the shayla team once upon a time. Be a leader noir a follower, be a man not a chump.
Shayla, not mean, at least not intentional, you are just a hoot to have some FUN with ... and always looking forward to your answers, they tell us so much about you
I know most of the time, my luck isn't good lol been this way my whole life. Every year I either broke something or needed something put back on since I was a kid. My mom used to tease me also and make bets whether it I would be bones broke or stiches every year. I'm not graceful at all, but I don't try to do this stuff.
My drama is all mine, I deff don't hinder others with drama or hurt them with it unless they just feel bad.
I would NOT suggest anyone too do anything like jump out of a plane with me or rock climbing as then we'll my luck might get you screwed lol
I always have a place for you in my heart fun, not allot of guys still around from my beginning years doing this.
Sorry was not trying to be snappy just wallowing in my own self pity
Where the hell is Whispers to spice this thread up....
He was in here earlier. Or someone who deff is taken after him. Lol your a short little instigator. Lol lil monster don't you have a toe to stuck on somewhere
He was in here earlier. Or someone who deff is taken after him. Lol your a short little instigator. Lol lil monster don't you have a toe to stuck on somewhere Originally Posted by shayla84
Uhhhhhh where?? I don't see a post from him in this thread and you know you can't leave town without getting into it with him at least once!! And just for the record I don't suck on anything Darlin, I love massage and kiss

Night Night Shayla. You've always been a Cool Cat!!