the coveted 9am/ first appt of the day

Haha!! That is a good one so lets say her BF just left a nice load in there before her 9am date, damn thats just sick!!! Along comes Fred and he says "so DATY" on the menu "sure" she says damn Fred got no idea what he is having for Breakfast!!!!
you get there at 830 and 855 you see the other "first" appointment leaving.
  • Sam54
  • 01-24-2013, 06:24 AM
"Okay, who's first?" Attachment 190504

"Yeah, you with the big stick!"
Well, I think it depends upon the Provider and her workload more than anything else. I have been with high volume girls where if I am the first or second client of the day. They seem to have more energy and enjoy the experiance with the client more. And then I have also been the second to the last client of the day. The Provider did her "job". But seemed a bit physically worn out and did not enjoy it as much.
Would it be rude to ask here how many clients providers see in a day? What's a good day for a traveler? Always wondered, not sure I want to know.

BTW, early is a scheduling thing for me and I think my equipment works better, I do miss the wine and cocktails of a later date.
"Okay, who's first?" Attachment 190504

"Yeah, you with the big stick!" Originally Posted by Sam54
Slightly more like it:

You also have to factor in overnights and 3rd shifters
my post wasn't about why gents schedule in the morning.... Originally Posted by naughtynikki84
Some seem to be missing the point. ijs
Some seem to be missing the point. ijs Originally Posted by jokacz

i noticed that myself
Along comes Fred and he says "so DATY" on the menu "sure" she says damn Fred got no idea what he is having for Breakfast!!!! Originally Posted by Vern0065
Hahaha. I can see the ROS now.
My daty was so spectacular that gurl cum was dripping from her pussy.
I guess ignorance is bliss. Poor Fred.
My oh my, verified providers bareback their boyfriends and get pregnant recreationally? For gods sake give that pussy a rest while off the clock ladies...

There's always the practice of monogamy/celibacy if homies like to be certain there's no leftover jizz runnin down a female's leg. My load is often low volume and quite thin, dries up in mere seconds. Please don't hesitate to follow me in on the schedule, it's all goodie good yo!

Peace up
I don't have a BF. I get all the jollies I need from the hobbyists I see. But if I did have a BF, I'd make sure there was no trace of him, I mean guys aren't stupid. If your dirty, they will know. Hobbyists do understand they might not be the first guy of the day. However, if you come to them completely clean and freshly showered, I don't think they mind as much. I think some guys have had bad experiences with providers who didn't clean themselves properly. So they get worried, which is understandable, and they don't want it to happen again, so thats why they want the first date of the day. Whether a provider has a boyfriend at home probably doesn't matter to them, as long as you come to them as clean as a daisy, I think thats what they care about. Just what I've been told anyways.
intelligent well thought well presented statement. more refreshing then constant trash talk, ebonics and nastieness
I don't have a BF. I get all the jollies I need from the hobbyists I see. But if I did have a BF, I'd make sure there was no trace of him, I mean guys aren't stupid. If your dirty, they will know. Hobbyists do understand they might not be the first guy of the day. However, if you come to them completely clean and freshly showered, I don't think they mind as much. I think some guys have had bad experiences with providers who didn't clean themselves properly. So they get worried, which is understandable, and they don't want it to happen again, so thats why they want the first date of the day. Whether a provider has a boyfriend at home probably doesn't matter to them, as long as you come to them as clean as a daisy, I think thats what they care about. Just what I've been told anyways. Originally Posted by Tatiana M.
i understand why a lot of guys want the first appt of the day with a provider. shes supposed to be "fresh" and rejuvinized...but how fresh are they if they have a bf, are pregnant, or has had a kid while being a provider. somebodys dumping a load in them and then the 9am client is on clean up duty whilt daty-ing. has anybody else ever thought of this? Originally Posted by naughtynikki84
Nikki - Remember, this is all fantasy and we all have our fantasies! That and for practical purposes my schedule is much easier to manage with morning appts
Hey, aren't you due back in Buffalo soon? PFC calls.
constant trash talk, ebonics and nastieness Originally Posted by petiteassman