Maybe a mishap, but some clarity will help

Come on Yitchak, you know first hand this website is full of shit posters, hell you are one of them. But you are correct here no one would ever say that. Think about it, if wearing condom with SO most likely to prevent pregnancy, well if she did not want baby taking great risk now, if with a provider, she is not interested in his fun, she wants protection to keep ability to earn.

He just posted that to act macho. "Look at me, I am a stud.she wanted me to finish!" BS, it is a huge lie, just like the lies you post, see?
you should be getting tested either way, it is your responsibility. not every STD is transferred via unprotected sex.

get tested!! if your county doesn't offer it for free or cheap, it costs under $200 and is just a urine and blood draw. you get results quicker going the private route vs. through the slow ass government

anonymous STD testing> http://goo.gl/o1Scv6 T34TU2 saves you 10%
  • gt27
  • 07-18-2017, 11:00 PM
So, I'm sorry to say this but the OP is full of shit. There is no way on earth that you can mistake the feel for having sex with a condom on vs. without a condom on. I'll put it this way, one is like taking a shower naked, the other is like taking a shower with in a gore tex rain suit.

Why the fuck would you even post this in the first place?
Who would ever say that? Originally Posted by yitzchak
A gal out in San diego, i hit up when i was out at Camp Pendleton in 2009, while doing some Seabee shit..