Trump eliminating the fiduciary law is classic Swamp Juice!

StandingInShit, they called you "Moby" because of your fatness!

She'll confirm THAT FACT:

Preliminary report doesn't score you with the 2016 Big Dick Award from her.

Speaking of "impressing."

Did she really respond to your CL ad for a massage? She'd remember that!

College Professor
Straight Shooter
Doctor of Political Science
Founder of LPSG
Teacher of Deplorables
Sexually abused by women early in my career am on the road to recovery.
Rabbit Scientist
All THAT! And you have to place an ad in CL for a "massage"?

Plus a poll of your imaginary students, who haven't started classes yet!
StandingInShit, they called you "Moby" because of your fatness!

Preliminary report doesn't score you with the 2016 Big Dick Award from her.

Speaking of "impressing."

Did she really respond to your CL ad for a massage? She'd remember that!

All THAT! And you have to place an ad in CL for a "massage"?

Plus a poll of your imaginary students, who haven't started classes yet! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I think I feel some jealousy coming from you Lexus. It’s been like that my whole life, being well endowed while it might be something you might wish for can actually be a curse, trust me on that. Guys are always jealous and women can only handle so much. Hence the need for the support group.
Hence the need for the support group. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
It's understandable now why you started it! Get much support there?

That also explains why you have to advertise to get a rub!
It's understandable now why you started it! Get much support there?

That also explains why you have to advertise to get a rub! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I don’t have to advertise but find that it’s a nice way to meet new and interesting people.
I don’t have to advertise but find that it’s a nice way to meet new and interesting people. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Yes, I saw her Eccie ad. Too bad she can't remember you!
First, it’s not a law, it’s a regulation. Second, it wasn’t eliminated. It became effective on June 9, 2017. Enforcement has been delayed to give advisors and firms time to get into compliance, just like what happened with Obamacare. Originally Posted by Beaum3tx2
Sorry, but i feel if you tell someone 'DON'T enforce the law"< WHY THEN PUT THAT law into place?
Sorry, but i feel if you tell someone 'DON'T enforce the law"< WHY THEN PUT THAT law into place? Originally Posted by garhkal
Various laws are passed with future effective dates, e.g. the new tax law.... ObaminableCare was continually kicked down the road. Most criminal statutes, and civil for that matter.
Trump doesn’t pass anything he just destroys things, he seems to have a goal of making us as weak as possible, something Putin would also want to do, isn’t that a coincidence, Bob Mueller will tell us very very soon! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
The only thing Trump is destroying is the hideous legacy of Obama, and you can't handle it. So you fantasize about impeachment and collusion. Trump has laid waste to this corrupt political system, it's about time someone comes in to rock this rat ship.

Jim
The only thing Trump is destroying is the hideous legacy of Obama, and you can't handle it. So you fantasize about impeachment and collusion. Trump has laid waste to this corrupt political system, it's about time someone comes in to rock this rat-infested ship.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
FTY!!!