Guess which one.

The only bush you like has a dick sticking out of it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Chill out, little twat.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
Yeah, you two fucks – the pretentious Yankee jackass and Ekim the Inbred – have always been outspoken advocates for one in the hand rather than one in the bush! . . . and the women you know agree!!!
Yeah, you two fucks have always been outspoken advocates for one in the hand rather than one in the bush! . . . and the women you know agree!!! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Really? Can you cite any evidence to support that?

Or are you just making shit up again about other people's personal live - when you have NO idea what you are taking about.

Really? Can you cite any evidence to support that?

Or are you just making shit up again about other people's personal live - when you have NO idea what you are taking about.
Didn't make 'shit up', you pretentious Yankee jackass. You -- just like Ekim the Inbred -- have made your opinion about 'bush' well known, you pretentious Yankee jackass!

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=22
Didn't make 'shit up', you pretentious Yankee jackass. You -- just like Ekim the Inbred -- have made your opinion about 'bush' well known, you pretentious Yankee jackass!

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=22 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I accused you of making up stuff about what my opinion was of "bush" (meaning pussy).

In response, you post a link to a post in which I expressed an opinion of George W. Bush.

Are you TRYING to prove my point that you make shit up all the time about what other people think or believe?

You really are that dumb, aren't you, little twat?
Hell, you can smell it from here. Ol' Gustave was what they call a "naturalist."

I accused you of making up stuff about what my opinion was of "bush" (meaning pussy).

In response, you post a link to a post in which I expressed an opinion of George W. Bush.

Are you TRYING to prove my point that you make shit up all the time about what other people think or believe?

You really are that dumb, aren't you, little twat?
You're the dumb-ass jackass that can't see the wordplay, you pretentious Yankee fuck.
You're the dumb-ass jackass that can't see the wordplay, you pretentious Yankee fuck. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
For other people, that would be wordplay.

For you, taking a quote out of context is business as usual.

For other people, that would be word play.

For you, taking a quote out of context is business as usual.

For people other than the pretentious Yankee jackass:

WORDPLAY noun : playful use of words : verbal wit

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/wordplay

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wit? You? Nay, nay, little twat.

Brevity is the soul of wit. Take a look at the size of your cut-and-paste screeds. Wit doesn't apply to you.

For instance, here is my first post in this thread:

That one on the bottom is your portrait, right? Originally Posted by ExNYer
And here is your "witty" rejoinder:

Tsk, tsk, tsk, you pretentious Yankee jackass. You cannot restrain yourself from publicizing your congenital ignorance. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yeah, that's a real barrel of laughs.

Wit? You? Nay, nay, little twat.

Brevity is the soul of wit. Take a look at the size of your cut-and-paste screeds. Wit doesn't apply to you.

For instance, here is my first post in this thread:

And here is your "witty" rejoinder:

Yeah, that's a real barrel of laughs.
[/SIZE] Originally Posted by ExNYer
Your dumb-ass posted an unprovoked and moronic insult which was completely off topic, you pretentious Yankee jackass! Now you moronically take pride in reposting the unprovoked and moronic insult and then begin to whine about the rejoinder!?! You original off-topic post, subsequent repost and your ensuing whining just underscores what a congenital ignoramus you really are, you pretentious Yankee jackass.
Your dumb-ass posted an unprovoked and moronic insult which was completely off topic, you pretentious Yankee jackass! Now you moronically take pride in reposting the unprovoked and moronic insult and then begin to whine about the rejoinder!?! You original off-topic post, subsequent repost and your ensuing whining just underscores what a congenital ignoramus you really are, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oh, my. The brevity! The brevity!

It practically trips off the tongue.
So how much is that pussy worth?
Yankee jackass?

You know IBProfen, when we strip away all the insults, name calling, thinly veiled racism, unveiled homosexual tendencies ... When we look past all of that shit and at the man you haven proven yourself to be, you're still one of the biggest assholes on the planet.

Oh, my. The brevity! The brevity!

It practically trips off the tongue.

For other people, that would be word play.

Yankee jackass?

You know IBProfen, when we strip away all the insults, name calling, thinly veiled racism, unveiled homosexual tendencies ... When we look past all of that shit and at the man you haven proven yourself to be, you're still one of the biggest assholes on the planet. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Assup, your the flaming-faggot that publishes schedules for male-meat-fests in the stalls of the public men's room at the Salina bus station!!! Talk about your 'unveiled homosexual tendencies', Assup the jackass.