Funny but true

Oh my god, what if he's cooped up with Crazy Star? I can't stand her insanity for a session much less days. Prayers for this man.
Oh my god, what if he's cooped up with Crazy Star? I can't stand her insanity for a session much less days. Prayers for this man. Originally Posted by howdy_booty
Probably not. OP did not cite boiled bunnies or microwaved cats or his house getting burned down. All the more reason to share her
Plus he is still alive to post!!!!!

All good points!

Anyways it seems unlikely. Local girls have their own places they can still work out of and someone out of town would just head back to point of origin like LA. An appealing fantasy though.
  • slap
  • 04-15-2020, 04:43 PM
I’ll take her off your hands for a couple hours so you can have some alone time OP
No worries OP. I can come over and fuck her for a few hours while you work from home. I promise we will stay six feet away from you while we’re doing it.

Who is it?

I’ve got two Amp girls asking to move in with me. I’m still at no.
I have 3 empty BR and a Cal King bed... lol
Big Bamboo, why don't you share? I live alone, and would love some company, since you are at no.

PM me, with names and numbers, and I will pay you a commission.
No worries OP. I can come over and fuck her for a few hours while you work from home. I promise we will stay six feet away from you while we’re doing it.
Originally Posted by BigBamboo
begs the question.. if your dick is 6 feet long, and you just stick the tip in, are you practicing social distancing?

asking for a friend. I don't even have 6 inches to worry with
Is it Vicky from Blue?
Honestly it’s probably very stressful to make such an abrupt change. Going to one cock from several each day. Perhaps she’s having cock withdrawals
Big Bamboo, why don't you share? Originally Posted by Let's Go!
Because it's fiction, that's why. Total fabrication.
Trust me fellas, while there are unicorns and asian girls tend to be more submissive and caring- it is more fantasy/wishful thinking to actually commit to having someone stay. They will look to you to entertain and care for them 24/7. Originally Posted by Caseykassum
Asian girls submissive? LOL they can ACT submissive but they actually run the place using the power of the pussy ! Just date one and piss her off to see who is in control !
I have a date with one Saturday that I'm pretty sure wants to move in with me..I'm considering it..
How amazing. All these hot chicks want to date and move in with us. We didn’t even need the AMPs to get lucky.