Offering more formal Greek training to guys who are Greek Virgins

Technique? heh...a ribbed condom and a lil spit and you're good to go....

Com cuspe e jeito não tem cu estreito.
I am interested.
When is enrollment and what is the teacher to student ratio? A medium size class would be fun!
Com cuspe e jeito não tem cu' estreito. Originally Posted by MartinX
Fixed that for you ...
do you ever make it to shreveport? if so Id like to make an appt for a greek lesson ?
Thanks!

Fixed that for you ... Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
All of my training sessions are individual. Sorry no groups yet. I like the intimacy of one on one training so I can focus on each guys thrusting needs. Maybe in the future, once I have a group of guys fully trained with the "perfect" penetrating and thrusting techniques, I can do a group session where you all get to show me and each other what a good greek teacher I am. Letting you all take turns penetrating my ass and then thrusting sounds like FUN but you will have to share!!! Feeling so many throbbing cocks in my ass sounds HOT!

No traveling dates as yet but requests are welcome.
Greek has never been my thing and you are so right...one bad experience can shut that backdoor right on up which is exactly what happened with me! I used to be more open to it, but now....I can't say that I am anymore
Slim you are sooo hotttt and would be prefect for Greek if you get guys who are properly trained to make it work for you and him. Car greek sounds hotttt
Beautiful Sophia, when will the classes be available as i am very interested.
I'll be starting next week gentlemen! Already have some sessions booked! Lots of interest and I'm sooo happy to help!
Check the urban dictionary.

. Originally Posted by Chainsaw Anthropologist
Yep, that's pretty nasty. Sounds like a rude thing to do. LOL
I want in too
I took Greek 101 a few years back, but lost interest after the mid term so I only got a B. I think it was because of a *pop* quiz that I failed. The sweet blond professor was upset about my giving her a dirty sanchez. So, I may need a refresher course to improve my etiquette. Do you offer group lessons? If so, how many to a class? Originally Posted by Invisible1
WTF is a "dirty sanchez" ?.