Corsets

This.

Because of statements like this

I know my stomach isn't perfect because I've had children. Some parts of me have held up better than others. No one likes to hear ugly things said about them all the time. When I started it was hurtful to hear about so I covered myself.

I've heard of girls leaving their tops on or making the room so dark you can't see them naked. Well I take off my shirt and leave the lights on, but I do cover my fat, cheesegrated stomach. That's my choice based on my comfort level in this environment.

In the real world I wouldn't dream of wearing a corset bcd. How tacky and weird would that be? But this isn't the real world and I'm being judge by every imperfection I have so it stays on.

I've taken it off for a few people who I thought I was comfortable enough with, but even then you never know who people really are or what they are saying about you behind your back so it's best just to always leave it on imo. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

You're seriously one of the best providers I've ever been with and I didn't even notice the corset until you took it off at the end of the session and plus I had my head buried in between your thighs for the most part....... But you're absolutely gorgeous with the corset on or off
I think corsets are pretty and sexy if they are the correct size.. .some ladies wear them and they don't fit well making them look more disproportionate. Maybe that's just me. I personally think a person's confidence is what makes them sexy. Not so much what they wear, but how they wear it. Just stockings and heels has always been a big hit for me
I think corsets are pretty and sexy if they are the correct size.. .some ladies wear them and they don't fit well making them look more disproportionate. Maybe that's just me. I personally think a person's confidence is what makes them sexy. Not so much what they wear, but how they wear it. Just stockings and heels has always been a big hit for me Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Exactly What you stated is dead on!!!! Big or small does not matter how you wear it and how you go about it is all thats important. You rock Kendall
I am.with you DK...no freggin corsets in the hobby or RL. I prefer tee shirt and panties...something about how it shows off those beautiful woman curves, does it for me everytime!

Hey THN, you took.it all off for me..glad I was able to make you feel comfortable enough to go full nudie.
This.

Because of statements like this

I know my stomach isn't perfect because I've had children. Some parts of me have held up better than others. No one likes to hear ugly things said about them all the time. When I started it was hurtful to hear about so I covered myself.

I've heard of girls leaving their tops on or making the room so dark you can't see them naked. Well I take off my shirt and leave the lights on, but I do cover my fat, cheesegrated stomach. That's my choice based on my comfort level in this environment.

In the real world I wouldn't dream of wearing a corset bcd. How tacky and weird would that be? But this isn't the real world and I'm being judge by every imperfection I have so it stays on.

I've taken it off for a few people who I thought I was comfortable enough with, but even then you never know who people really are or what they are saying about you behind your back so it's best just to always leave it on imo. Originally Posted by THN
It's kind of sad that happens, but think of it this way. No one is paying to screw any of us, lol! Plus, you're hot!
My taste on corsets is best defined this way: if worn by a woman who doesn't need it, 10 points. If worn and when removed, things fall outa place- 0 points. If in doubt, I ask if it might be removed. Response to that, either way, tells the tale.
Okay Fine. I'm not ashamed. I'm a 100% Heterosexual, non-cross dressing male. That said I own 3 of the damn things. If you saw me and you saw these corsets you'd know very well they're not for me.

I like them with clean lines, No lace, no frilly nothing, no garters just a corset. I really like the under breast kind the best. At the moment I have 2 bk and one white. There have been a number of providers from this site put them on. I also keep panties and hose to go with the corsets. The corsets get passed around, but the panties and hose are theirs to keep. They are all new with tags still on.

I don't necessarily get a kick out of shopping for this stuff either. There is a nice hot latina at the Chrystal's closest to me. I go in there and tell her what sizes i want and she picks them out. Kind of like a personal shopper but better. The panties are 5 pair for $25. A drop in the bucket. The corsets I get from amazon.com. Amazon.com has everything. They're not expensive either. Less that $30. Not quality I know.

I don't have them to change anyone's shape. I just like the way women look with them on.
I want a woman to wear whatever makes her feel sexy. If she is at ease, there is no doubt I'm going to have fun.
I have a few corsets and I absolutely love them. They're so sexy and I always get tons of compliments of them. But corsets are meant to stay on during sexual activities. There's nothing sexy about taking 5 minutes untieing knots and undoing 20 clasps LOL. 🙃
I like it either way. I don't have any problem with a provider wanting to wear one for her own reasons. I find that gals who are comfy have more fun which means I do too.

Not sure why someone would want to be a shallow ass and bash providers who are moms and bear the marks of such. I've found those ladies to be as sexy and beautiful as it gets.
Not sure why someone would want to be a shallow ass and bash providers who are moms and bear the marks of such. I've found those ladies to be as sexy and beautiful as it gets. Originally Posted by SD2011
^^^^^

This!!!
I had lipo done and had to wear a corset for little while. Immediate post lipo looks nasty.

Nonetheless, they do look nice, but they aren't my first choice for lingerie.
I would rather the lady not wear a corset during a session.
I personally don't wear corsets because they are uncomfortable and I am now a 38DDD ENHANCED.

I do however have a Lingerie Fetish and a wide variety and selection with robes, garter belts, stockings and heels.
It makes me feel a little more sexy but I can always go full nude if requested.

Lena, THN, Kendall, AM, AB, Berk, thanks for replying! I have to say all of you are pretty damn sexy. Although the monetary component may open you up to a bit more criticism, let's keep it real! A lot of the guys who talk shit, if it were a real world situation, would have their tongue so far up your ass that the doctor who pulls it out will be made king of England! I know I would!

I guess it's just my personal preference though due to the fact that my rw gf's never wore them "during sex" so I can't really look at it as a GFE situation. However, I love all types of bodies and everything that comes with them. I do understand that I may be in the minority here, so you have to handle your business the way you see fit. I just wanted to provide a little differing perspective on the issue.