Stop With The Fake Or Outdated Pics

Facts are obstinate things. Tineye and other image recognition applications will yield great results, however be ready for the wrath of Mama Bear should you decide to actually call out said photos. Make sure the battle you choose is the battle you care to fight on stolen images and misleading photos lest you draw the wrath.
WILL GUYS IF YOU WENT TO SEE SOME REALLY PHOTOS YOU CAN LOOK ME UP ON BACKPAGE OF DALLAS AND UNDER BODYRUBS MY NAME IS MONICA THE ONLY DIFF'S IN SOME OF MY PHOTO'S I HAVE SHORT HAIR AND IN SOME OF THEM I HAVE LONG HAIR BUT THEY ARE A 100% MY PHOTO'S.
No need to Yell....
lol mine are real too, a few took just a few days ago, the rest no more than 3months old
WILL GUYS IF YOU WENT TO SEE SOME REALLY PHOTOS YOU CAN LOOK ME UP ON BACKPAGE OF DALLAS AND UNDER BODYRUBS MY NAME IS MONICA THE ONLY DIFF'S IN SOME OF MY PHOTO'S I HAVE SHORT HAIR AND IN SOME OF THEM I HAVE LONG HAIR BUT THEY ARE A 100% MY PHOTO'S. Originally Posted by sexylady
sEXY LADY YOU HAVE ME ALL HOT TO TROT. AND THIS PIC SCREAMS SMORES.

Fire, cream filling, whore stories, hook-for-a-hand reference... enjoy.

Anyone in the outfit under 30 and within the rule of 100?

Inquiring minds want to know.
I think the most important thing is that they be accurate. "Mostly accurate" might require new photos to set expectations for the gentlemen who are enchanted by the photos of the "scrawny" lady with the luscious brunette hair. Not that you don't look as good or better, but us gentlemen get fixated on certain things.

Are you more concerned with the age of a lady's photos or that they're no longer accurate? If they're old(er) but still mostly accurate, is that still not acceptable?

I will freely admit that my photos are about two years old now, and they don't even have the right damn hair color in them. However, otherwise I look -- as far as I know -- pretty much the same. Maybe a few extra pounds (it's been a laaaaazy summer), but nothing major. I was kinda scrawny to begin with anyway. Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
<---- My Photos are REALLY EFFIN' REAL!!!!

*CAMERA WHORE*
i take new pics from my camera phone from time to time just to update people on my current look. i change my hair color and sometimes length. ive never even done a full professional photo shoot with airbrushing i just like my pics to be accurate i would never want to disappoint anyone...
  • T-Can
  • 07-20-2010, 09:13 AM
We lie to ourselves thinking we don't age.

With that said, I looked at a picture of myself 4 years ago - Have I aged? Hell yeah! I looked like a f'ing kid compared to what I look like now. (probably having dangerous floor cleaning chemicals splashed in my face on a daily basis). Seriously, if you live a "fast" life, you are going to age!

Fawn, I can believe that you probably look the same 2 years ago! You are a fine lady that seems to never age.
But there are some that are the opposite and need to look in the mirror ever so often. I did and it depressed the hell outta me for a second!
Are you more concerned with the age of a lady's photos or that they're no longer accurate? If they're old(er) but still mostly accurate, is that still not acceptable?

I will freely admit that my photos are about two years old now, and they don't even have the right damn hair color in them. However, otherwise I look -- as far as I know -- pretty much the same. Maybe a few extra pounds (it's been a laaaaazy summer), but nothing major. I was kinda scrawny to begin with anyway. Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
My personal opinion is that accuracy is more important that the actual age of the photos. If you haven't changed in two years, I have no problem with those photos. I will vouch that I was very pleased when meeting you Carrie because your pictures are accurate.
A part of this problem falls back on the clients. I have read many threads that mention the provider was not the girl in the pictures or the pictures were not accurate at all. Yet the reviewer goes ahead with the visit. Not all girls care about repeat business (short sighted but ....) Every time a hobbiest goes ahead instead of walking away, they reinforce this behavior. We need to tell the girl why and walk away as hard as that might be. Once the bait and switchers stops making money, they will have to make changes to their marketing or get out of the business. Either way, we all win in the long term
rambo am i the example of if getting my stuff together and having success or if i did i would? lol defintaley agree with ur advice though, gotta run it like a business.
brookie
Brookie's pics are current I can attest to that. I took some of them myself. :-)
  • S-Man
  • 07-20-2010, 02:29 PM
Questions clients may be asking when viewing a picture:
1) Is it her?
2) Is it photoshopped?
3) Does she look like that? If not, what's changed?
who cares if she might look a lil different? at least yall can get an idea... id be more concerned about what kinda person they are and how good their dfk and dtbbbj are lol «---------my clients know this ☆