the final amendment to the united states constitution and how it could be the start of some crap come hillary or trump in the oval office

Shame you weren't there gay rey.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Guess YOU and YOUR butt buddy and mentor assup piggy mamboolah were busy at YOUR gloryholes ! Did YOU lower YOUR rainbow fag flag to half staff in mourning of YOUR fag buddies passing away EKIM ?
Guess YOU and YOUR butt buddy and mentor assup piggy mamboolah were busy at YOUR gloryholes ! Did YOU lower YOUR rainbow fag flag to half staff in mourning of YOUR fag buddies passing away EKIM ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
It was quite the mind expanding exercise to read that. Originally Posted by Old-T
He certainly butchered the English language, lol.

Jim
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
But it appears by YOUR picture that YOU were ! Have YOU lowered YOUR rainbow fag flag to mourn the loss of life of YOUR fellow peter puffers ?
But it appears by YOUR picture that YOU were ! Have YOU lowered YOUR rainbow fag flag to mourn the loss of life of YOUR fellow peter puffers ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

Shame you reren't there gay rey, got your black arm band on yet?

Gay rey in his full dress uniform, parade time!!!
who's YouRong?

nicknames are hard to track here. lol! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
lol yes maybe we need a cheat sheet for all the nicknames?

YouRong=Yssup Rider
Breath...
eye think you mean "breathe"
Not even the Tranny Fuckee has as much diarrhea of the mouth as the OP does.

5, 4, 3, 2, ...
dudes

you guys can quote all you like, but please delete the FUCKING OBNOXIOUS pictures in the quote box when making/replying a post. Its not necessary to have it in the qoute box. Its irritating to see it.
  • Old-T
  • 06-13-2016, 03:44 AM
dudes

you guys can quote all you like, but please delete the FUCKING OBNOXIOUS pictures in the quote box when making/replying a post. Its not necessary to have it in the qoute box. Its irritating to see it. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

They won't. Sadly some on here work very hard to be obnoxious.
dudes

you guys can quote all you like, but please delete the FUCKING OBNOXIOUS pictures in the quote box when making/replying a post. Its not necessary to have it in the qoute box. Its irritating to see it. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Sounds like you are as thin skin as Donald little hands.
Sounds like you are as thin skin as Donald little hands. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If Hillarious-No-More were living in Iran ... she wouldn't have any hands!
If Hillarious-No-More were living in Iran ... she wouldn't have any hands! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Another useless bitch like post, you are getting as obnoxious as gay rey.
Obviously this thread started as "holy chit" and has typically devolved into just CHIT.

Thanks, LLephantMan and Gey Rey.

What about a week's moratorium on all things homosexual? I'm not talking about the pivotal national debate on where school children should be allowed to take a shit, but calling each other faggot, etc.?

Just a thought... the hate rhetoric on this board is fucking off the charts. Moreso with every passing day.

And after all, how many different ways can you call someone a cocksucker?

Doesn't make the debate intelligent and sure doesn't make it easy to follow.

Again, do what you want, fellas. I'm simply making a suggestion.