Trump: “Wearing a Mask Would make me look Ridiculous!”

meanwhile in Moscow "Pussy" Putin steps out for a stroll ..

BAHHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It appears to me that Mr. Putin is protecting himself against the pandemic like any responsible leader should. I commend him.
Putin is rich, literate and powerful. Pretty much the polar opposite of Trump...who really has nothing to lose by getting sick.
Putin is rich, literate and powerful. Pretty much the polar opposite of Trump...who really has nothing to lose by getting sick. Originally Posted by matchingmole
You forgot Putin is a tyrant, oppressive, and evil. Also the polar opposite of Trump.
Add that to the list then...at least you agree that Trump is broke, stupid and weak
why is it that morons hate Trump so bad
Add that to the list then...at least you agree that Trump is broke, stupid and weak Originally Posted by matchingmole
Well, those weren't my words.

But in essence, comparatively to some, a few billion is broke.

Stupid is not the polar opposite of literate.

And yes in comparison to Putin's onerous rule of Russia, Trump is weak. But that's what makes America great. The POTUS doesn't have all ruling power like Putin has ascended to. Maybe you admire that "kind" of power and maybe you should visit Putin's "powerful" rule. But, I'm happy with the Constitution of the good ole U.S. of A. which limits the POTUS and keep him essentially "weak" in your eyes.

God Bless America.
Well, those weren't my words.

But in essence, comparatively to some, a few billion is broke.

Stupid is not the polar opposite of literate.

And yes in comparison to Putin's onerous rule of Russia, Trump is weak. But that's what makes America great. The POTUS doesn't have all ruling power like Putin has ascended to. Maybe you admire that "kind" of power and maybe you should visit Putin's "powerful" rule. But, I'm happy with the Constitution of the good ole U.S. of A. which limits the POTUS and keep him essentially "weak" in your eyes.

God Bless America. Originally Posted by eccielover
Very eloquent EL. But the Mole doesn’t understand a word you posted. Same for the several that have been banned recently. Sad, very sad.
Trump was able to destroy America in less than four years Originally Posted by matchingmole
No, America was already done before Trump ever hit the scene. The Obama administration supplied China with 3.7 million to develop a virus we call Covid-19, responsible for this pandemic. The players involved haven't been honest how it entered the human population. They had about five years to plan and execute this shit.

Any questions?
why is it that morons hate Trump so bad Originally Posted by Hotrod511

why is it that morons love Trump so much ?

Debate on Trumpy looking ridiculous?

Originally Posted by JCM800

you like trump... admit it!!!!
Add that to the list then...at least you agree that Trump is broke, stupid and weak Originally Posted by matchingmole

broke in what way??? he still a billionaire and donates his salary to charity.

stupid in what way??? you would not know. he's plays 3d chess.

weak? he's certainly not weak from what i've seen?
  • Tiny
  • 05-09-2020, 10:41 PM
Posts like the OP is what's known as a "Self-Ban" to marginalism.

The OP actually believes a "mask" will make any difference!

This time last year he would have been stopped by LE for wearing one! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Here are links to over 40 papers that show masks make a difference:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...pblXpNtQ/edit#
Here are links to over 40 papers that show masks make a difference:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...pblXpNtQ/edit# Originally Posted by Tiny
I am sure Masks are helpful in close quarters with an infected person such as in the medical field or caring for a sick family member. But through casual contact where an individual is in public not particularly interacting a mask could have some draw backs. Some mask may restrict airflow to such an extent proper gas exchange could be inhibited. If a Mask is used extensively there could be a suppression of the immune system. Once the mask is discarded the individual may be setting himself up for pathogenic infection may it be viral or bacterial. So when there is talk of a second wave, I suspect that's why it would take place. Caution is one thing but some people could take it to far.
why is it that morons hate Trump so bad Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Jealousy. He's got money AND pussy they'll never have or ever had.