P411 CLIENT PHOTOS/AGE CHANGES

Then you would be mis-representing your self Charles.. from what I have been reading you seem to have a great personality and not dull and blah at all!
Then you would be mis-representing your self Charles.. from what I have been reading you seem to have a great personality and not dull and blah at all! Originally Posted by April Showers
TY. But you can easily not be yourself on these boards.

In person, I'm pretty shy and dull. For most ladies, it would be like spending an hour in a room alone, and leaving with a few benjamins.
.... Just to avoid confusion, not necessarily disappointment, because really fellas, the ladies aren't getting with you for your looks regardless.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com Originally Posted by GinaXXX

How about a picture of a wallet...
Wallets are empty. How about benjamins?
No pic needed, not a dating site.
It may not be a dating site per se... Butyou putting something up that reflects your personality sure would help take some of the guess work out of it for us!

There has been plenty of time I've been left wondering what type of guy I am going to meet, is he balls to the wall or does he like to savor the moment?

Of course you don't have to put anything up there either, it wouldn't stop me from seeing anyone. Its just a nice touch!
Beautiful April you can ask Dallas about me.
LOL! I have already heard about you from Dallas.. and LaVixin...and Heidi!

No worries! All good!
Did anyone actually use this option yet. Where the pictures hidable after loading them. Any hobbyist tried it out yet?
I'm like the other girls, pictures are not necessary, don't prove to me that you're not LE and ruin the element of mystery and in some cases, might help you lose the appt. if you look like a serial killer or you show a picture of your package (no matter how nice it looks).
If I wanted to post a picture, I'd go to eHarmony...

H
Did anyone actually use this option yet.
300-400 so far.
300-400 so far. Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Any of them bear resemblance to Robert Redford or Paul Newman?

H
  • 69er
  • 07-20-2010, 09:27 PM
Did anyone actually use this option yet. Where the pictures hidable after loading them. Any hobbyist tried it out yet? Originally Posted by gimme_that
300-400 so far. Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Gina,

Some of us might be more willing to put some pictures up, if we knew how they would be viewable, and what control we have over the pictures...

I would assume that anyone who has my ID, would have the ability to view the pictures posted to my profile. Is this the case?

Once I post a pic, what does it take to "unpost" the pic? The site is a little vague about what it would take to remove a pic or pics, and mentions a charge for additional pics, but doesn't really talk about changing them... etc.

I might be more likely to post a pic, if I knew it would only be visible to a lady that had an appointment request from me within the last 30 days. That would limit the possibilities for a lady who decides to use the photos for blackmail or other purposes. (And... yes, I have had a provider attempt to blackmail me. Nothing to do with P411 though...) To me, part of why I like P411 is that it limits the information I must give out to the ladies, and helps to protect me against such things as blackmail, as the lady does not have lots of information on me.
I would assume that anyone who has my ID, would have the ability to view the pictures posted to my profile. Is this the case?
Correct, anyone who has the ability to view your profile would see your photo as long as you do not have it Hidden, which in that case no one would see your photo.

You can delete or hide photos as you wish, or change them as you wish (although there is a charge after the first upload).

If I were a client concerned about my privacy but wanting to give the ladies an idea of what I look like, I would upload a photo but with any truly identifying features (face, etc) well blurred.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com