Your On-line Personna

^^^^ Mata are you stupid enough to believe that everyone doesn't know this is you?
Lol. Ya sure snaggle , do you really think I believe you?. But just maybe you took my advice and gave better service or fixed your teeth. It's funny how your still hurt that I canceled our appointment because if your teeth. That's why you should not lie snaggle.even worse I don't see bbfs providers so IAM glad your teeth are bad.
That's your response? Pick on a fucking girl?
Just when I thought you were the biggest pussy on the board...
You become an even bigger pussy.

She can have a tooth fixed, you're short, going bald, and have a belly like a pot bellied pig, at your age none of those things are changing.

Why not just come out from behind the keyboard puss?
Come on show what a man you are, pick your bullshit with someone itching to give it back to you in spades puss!
Let the kid talk shit. Bet he still hasn't booked an appointment because I have made sure of that. (LMFAO in my evil laugh)And I will keep on winning. As you will keep on losing. Damn loser. Ladies do you see how pathetic this loser is. He wants to keep imagining that he cancelled on me knowing I'm the one that denied seeing his stupid ass. But I'll keep letting him think that. And be aware to what he's capable of. Make sure you ladies read up on Mata Leon and his MANY handles he's created but wants to call everyone else trolls when he's the damn troll that can't stay away See how on all the alerts that were made by other ladies make this kid feels and act out when ladies stand up to him. He's the only one I've ever had a problem with knowing I've never seen him. He really acts like he's much liked. LMFAO!!!! Wishful fucking thinking!!! Gotta let the kid dream. That is the only way he feels he is even exsistant on here. PS Mata if your come at me please make sure you use your Webster dictionary that way we can understand your non English speaking ass. And I'm done with your ass I suggest you stop all your bullshit before no one ever decides to see your dumbass. Because I will make sure to post every where and let all the ladies Kno what you are really about. All these accusations and threats have been saved along with your numbers you have threatened me with. So keep on. Your the one obviously doing bad if you have to continuously be coming at people like you want to hurt them. Put your damn big boy pants on and grow the fuck up and act your age. You are not a damn kid. Your grown as hell.
Now he's using wakethefuckup handle. LMFAO.
Come on show what a man you are, pick your bullshit with someone itching to give it back to you in spades puss! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Didn't you two settle this up @ Starbucks a couple months back? Who no-showed?
That's his M.O., challenge someone to waste their time.
Pretty sure he's used to most being intimidated.
I think he's a total puss.
Lol. Ya sure snaggle , do you really think I believe you?. But just maybe you took my advice and gave better service or fixed your teeth. It's funny how your still hurt that I canceled our appointment because if your teeth. That's why you should not lie snaggle.even worse I don't see bbfs providers so IAM glad your teeth are bad. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Hey Mata I no Im new around here but can you tell this rocker dude Im not you
Let the kid talk shit. Bet he still hasn't booked an appointment because I have made sure of that. (LMFAO in my evil laugh)And I will keep on winning. As you will keep on losing. Damn loser. Ladies do you see how pathetic this loser is. He wants to keep imagining that he cancelled on me knowing I'm the one that denied seeing his stupid ass. But I'll keep letting him think that. And be aware to what he's capable of. Make sure you ladies read up on Mata Leon and his MANY handles he's created but wants to call everyone else trolls when he's the damn troll that can't stay away See how on all the alerts that were made by other ladies make this kid feels and act out when ladies stand up to him. He's the only one I've ever had a problem with knowing I've never seen him. He really acts like he's much liked. LMFAO!!!! Wishful fucking thinking!!! Gotta let the kid dream. That is the only way he feels he is even exsistant on here. PS Mata if your come at me please make sure you use your Webster dictionary that way we can understand your non English speaking ass. And I'm done with your ass I suggest you stop all your bullshit before no one ever decides to see your dumbass. Because I will make sure to post every where and let all the ladies Kno what you are really about. All these accusations and threats have been saved along with your numbers you have threatened me with. So keep on. Your the one obviously doing bad if you have to continuously be coming at people like you want to hurt them. Put your damn big boy pants on and grow the fuck up and act your age. You are not a damn kid. Your grown as hell. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
Now he's using wakethefuckup handle. LMFAO. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
If I didn't no better I would think Rockerick is posting using your name. You don't know me. Why are you acting like you do? Your kind of a foul mouth chick arn't you. How about I meet you and when you see Im not Mata you can blow me for free. Ready when you are big mouth.

I only see well established clients and guys that have real reviews not bs backpage reviews
If I didn't no better I would think Rockerick is posting using your name. You don't know me. Why are you acting like you do? Your kind of a foul mouth chick arn't you. How about I meet you and when you see Im not Mata you can blow me for free. Ready when you are big mouth.

Originally Posted by wakethefuckup
Oh poor Mata
Wow slow down snaggle your GHETTO is getting the best of you. Ok again there are no alerts from ladies they are from gimpy and cheesy. I have never seen you so lmfao what do any of you know about me except that I have 85 bad ass reviews and can see anyone the fact that you don't know me yet go on a rant of psychosis to try and bash me with providers is pretty scary. It obviously a self alert on yourself showing everyone how unstable you are. The only problem aside from your bf being a pussy is that your mad because I canceled on you... You lied and said you had great teeth and don't, that is an issue for me. So you can scream alerts all day because there are none, just the ones by trolls. But I will rtm your crazy confession and repost that so everyone knows that your so full of it and a creepy provider. BTW I hobby just fine lol you have no idea.
Correction: YOU can see no alerts on you
Do you have fake accounts set up elsewhere?
He's full of shit. Liars tend to think they have the upper hand when in all reality they don't. They know they ain't shit and never will be shit that's why he's on a hooker board fighting for his name that he holds up so very highly and everyone knows he's the biggest pussy on this board. And like I said my BF has nothing to do with this. I suggest you keep my man out of it before well you know. Red may not find all this interesting.
Let me clear something up for you. You pmd me I never responded. I have the pm if anyone wants to see it. Then you get all pissy because I never responded so once ynot did a review you felt the need to comment about my teeth. Lol um ok I then posted a special you then text and asked for an appointment I then asked you about my review you commented on. We got passed that then once you started to ask for shit I clearly don't offer I told you I didn't care to see you you then you proceeded to trash another one my reviews and that's where all our troubles started all because I denied seeing you. Grow up Mata and act like real gentleman and own up to how you really are if you don't get your way.