Don't Let WTFagboy Call You a Hypocrite On Medicare

• WTF
  • 07-31-2014, 05:34 PM
Nope. I'm not making a huge assumption. Fagboy is. Who the fuck said anything about the stock market? Or even taking a risk? Over the past 40 years, you could have earned an average 5% annual return if you just invested in 10-year Treasury bonds, which are considered risk-free.
. Originally Posted by lustylad
First, What is the 10 year yield at right now?

Second, you want to invest in Treasury bonds

You do understand that wtf you are talking about is not insurance?

Who do you think is going to pay for your healthcare cost if you run out of that there retirement money you set aside?

Fuck you hillbillies have trouble following the money.

And by the way, Mitt didn't want to privatize SS or Medicare. That was Bush's idea (for SS, not Medicare) back in 2005. Like Obamacare, it was a dumb idea but at least Bush dropped it.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Did you not notice the vouchers Mitt's running mate Paul Ryan was talking about. That one thing probably cost them the election.
  • WTF
  • 07-31-2014, 05:37 PM
To this day; one of my biggest disappointments in Obama is the fact he walked away from Bowles-Simpson. It was Obama who created the National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility. There was enough tough medicine for both sides. Obama walked away from it because of political blow back from the left.

Our fiscal problems would not be so daunting if Obama had shown some leadership - the kind he promised in the 2008 campaign. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You Tea People got him back by shutting down the government!

Yes Bowles-Simpson should have been implemented but that is a pox on both sides, not just Obama.
Exactly....wind up like LL, crying about the government messing with your Medicare! Originally Posted by WTF
I am not complaining at all. I am very happy with the system as it is right now. I am on Medicare Advantage and paying less for the same coverage than I was when I worked for a major corporation. I paid the maximum each year into Social Security and now I get a nice check every 4th Wednesday of the month. Doubtful that I would have had the foresight to put money into a savings account each month to get the same benefits had I not been "forced" into contributing to both plans.
  • WTF
  • 07-31-2014, 05:49 PM
The SS Death Benefit is a whopping $255, with conditions for recipients.

Which reminds me. I recall WTF posting that it would better for old people to die earlier so they wouldn't be a burden on WTF, and the rest of his death-panel freaks Death panel freak was you and your younger sister Sara Palin, you two old biddies like to broke our eardrums with that whopper! . Tell me how many Death Panels there have been? . I wonder if he shares those "feelings" with his leeching parents Old man are you senile I just answered that lie in another thread yesterday., my parents paid taxes on income of 150k last year and have had a very similar income in their entire retirement years. They are part of the small % not leaching. They do get SS and Medicare but their income and resulting taxes offset it. . .... .... he wants them to hurry up and die so they won't be a burden on him and the rest of the taxed-children-of-leeches. Originally Posted by LexusLover
No need to be so hard on your leaching parents and tell your kids to thank me for paying for their education!

What I really want is for idiots like you to understand that Medicare and SS has been a widely successful program(s)....they have worked so well in fact that it has extended the years we live and old selfish queens such as your self should understand that it needs to be reformed. Not privatized....though privatization would benefit me way more so than you and yours!
  • WTF
  • 07-31-2014, 05:52 PM
I am not complaining at all. I am very happy with the system as it is right now. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Good Lord...hang around and you will hear LexusLiar and company complain more about "Death Panels" and Obamacare than a little bastard child on Fathers Day crying about who is his Daddy.
You Tea People got him back by shutting down the government!

Yes Bowles-Simpson should have been implemented but that is a pox on both sides, not just Obama. Originally Posted by WTF
You do understand I'm not a Tea Partier?
I don't oppose their efforts to attempt to improve the country, but you relentlessly insulting anyone who disagrees with you as a Tea Partier is estupido....you slavedriving illegal immigrant exploiter. You are as bad as the coyotes and parents who send the kids over the desert - all profiteering over human misery, and happily exploiting them.
  • WTF
  • 08-01-2014, 08:05 AM
You do understand I'm not a Tea Partier?
I don't oppose their efforts to attempt to improve the country, but you relentlessly insulting anyone who disagrees with you as a Tea Partier is estupido..... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You do understand I was quoting Whirly....an ardent Tea Partier. Not you....you care more for Israel than the United States. Tea Partiers are ignorant in the ways of taxes and entitlements but they are patriotic to their own country, unlike you.

....you slavedriving illegal immigrant exploiter. You are as bad as the coyotes and parents who send the kids over the desert - all profiteering over human misery, and happily exploiting them. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Says the man who visits Asian sex slaves....

You do understand I was quoting Whirly....an ardent Tea Partier. Not you....you care more for Israel than the United States. Tea Partiers are ignorant in the ways of taxes and entitlements but they are patriotic to their own country, unlike you.

Says the man who visits Asian sex slaves....

Originally Posted by WTF
I've never been to any establishment that has been convicted of sexual slavery. How many of your subs have lost workers due to immigration violations?
How many workers have you told to get lost because they didn't work hard enough to suit you, since you figure you can always find another Mexican to work?
  • WTF
  • 08-01-2014, 08:59 AM
I've never been to any establishment that has been convicted of sexual slavery. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Sure you haven't....all those Asian women you paid a 100 dollars to fuck came here legally to the United States just to fuck you for cheap!

How many of your subs have lost workers due to immigration violations? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
They are not my subs....I have told you that a hundred times. They are Bob Perry's or Coventry Homes subs. I contract with a Homebuilder....I have no control over their subs, just like LexusLiar has no control over the Cook at the restaurants he dines out at. Jack in the Box for instance.

http://www.buildonyourlot-texas.com/locations/houston

How many workers have you told to get lost because they didn't work hard enough to suit you, since you figure you can always find another Mexican to work? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I can not fire somebody I did not hire....unlike you, I do not literally fuck them and have them suck my dick like you do.

I hire a reputable homebuilder and trust he does his due diligence. You on the other hand goes after the cheapest pussy from women that do not speak English. Do you unchain them before fucking them?

http://www.buildonyourlot-texas.com/locations/houston

I do not literally fuck them and have them suck my dick like you do.

I hire a reputable homebuilder Originally Posted by WTF
How do you make any money building one house a year in the 300K price range?
  • WTF
  • 08-01-2014, 12:01 PM
How do you make any money building one house a year in the 300K price range? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You are getting kinda nosey JL....How do you satisfy your boyfriend with a 4 inch pecker?

You are getting kinda nosey JL....How do you satisfy your boyfriend with a 4 inch pecker?

Originally Posted by WTF
You are confused - you have a boyfriend, I don't.
What kind of buyer of a three million dollar home buys an off the shelf floor plan?
You are getting kinda nosey JL.... Originally Posted by WTF
You define hypocrite ...

.. You are "The Poster Child of Hypocrisy"!
You are confused - you have a boyfriend, I don't.
What kind of buyer of a three million dollar home buys an off the shelf floor plan? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
One who sneaks into this country without proper paper work...

... and pays with cash!!!!
  • WTF
  • 08-01-2014, 06:45 PM
One who sneaks into this country without proper paper work...

... and pays with cash!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
There you have it JL...LL has figured out that folks are sneaking across the border and smuggling three million dollars in cash to buy homes!