Arguments for and against Bidens accomplishments

And yet you and your fellow leftists, not to mention Senile Biden, are deathly afraid to run against Trump in 2024 as evidenced by all the bullshit false prosecution attempts. If as you say he will never be elected, why are the leftists working so hard to try to stop him from running Originally Posted by berryberry
Because he's been indicted on 71 felony counts? We don't want a felon who stole classified documents anywhere near our nation's top secrets ever again?

That's a good place to start, and there are dozens of other reasons America doesn't want that fucking traitor back in the White House, but I don't want to stray too far off-topic.

Also, when they asked Biden if he wanted trump to run again, he said "I hope so". So, you're wrong again, as usual.
I have definitely taken advantage of the programs we have now for prescription drugs for medicare. Instead of a co pay of $500, I pay $20. Unreal. You are right Trump talked a good game. Reopening the steel mills also, how did that work out? What a joke he was and is. Originally Posted by Cody69
Yep. I'm now paying under $30/month for UPMC Silver. Thanks Joe! A POTUS who actually cares about the little guy, instead of some fat joker who pretends like he cares by wearing a trucker hat lol.
Yep. I'm now paying under $30/month for UPMC Silver. Thanks Joe! A POTUS who actually cares about the little guy, instead of some fat joker who pretends like he cares by wearing a trucker hat lol. Originally Posted by tommy156
Is UPMC Silver an insurance plan? Under $30 a month??!!
how exactly did the farce that is The American Rescue scam "finally" allow you to have top level healthcare? are you self-employed? why couldn't you afford individual coverage before? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Why would I divulge personal info on a hooker board? Especially to someone who will just automatically disagree with me anyway? You're an adult, you can search for the info on the ARA yourself.

While you guys keep whining about the 2020 election with blinded hatred, Joe is actually lowering healthcare costs for tens of millions of Americans. Dude gets results, unlike some other recent POTUSs I could name.
This is correct and factual. You guys either don't do any research or just throw out fucking lies. Originally Posted by chizzy
Lol. The proof can be found on my monthly bank statement. Prescription drugs and insulin costs have come way down. At least for me. Not sure why you haven't seen a decrease. But that's not my problem.
Is UPMC Silver an insurance plan? Under $30 a month??!! Originally Posted by Charley3
Yes, there are bronze, silver and gold levels under the ACA

The only way someone would pay under $30 a month is if the taxpayers were paying the $700 - $750 or so difference for them as the total monthly premium of such a plan would be over $750

Under the ACA, to pay that low of an amount, a person would have to have minimal income, pay basically no income taxes and in essence would be counting on the people who actually currently contribute to society and pay taxes to pay the vast majority of their health insurance cost.

Not sure I consider enhancing government handouts an accomplishment of Senile Biden unless you are a fan of wasting hard earned American's taxpayer money and putting our country even greater into debt.
Yes, there are bronze, silver and gold levels under the ACA

The only way someone would pay under $30 a month is if the taxpayers were paying the $700 - $750 or so difference for them as the total monthly premium of such a plan would be over $750

Under the ACA, to pay that low of an amount, a person would have to have minimal income, pay basically no income taxes and in essence would be counting on the people who actually currently contribute to society and pay taxes to pay the vast majority of their health insurance cost.

Not sure I consider enhancing government handouts an accomplishment of Senile Biden unless you are a fan of wasting hard earned American's taxpayer money and putting our country even greater into debt. Originally Posted by berryberry
I don't know where you're getting those numbers unless maybe you're talking about senior citizens. I have UPMC silver with zero government assistance, and I pay around $340 per month. I'm not a senior citizen but I'm not a spring chicken either.
I don't know where you're getting those numbers unless maybe you're talking about senior citizens. I have UPMC silver with zero government assistance, and I pay around $340 per month. I'm not a senior citizen but I'm not a spring chicken either. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
And what is your age range

Anyone can go online and run the numbers

Seniors over 65 do not qualify for the ACA

I ran it using someone at 60 years of age - which gives you a premium in the $750 a month range

That said, the point still stands no matter their age. Someone hypothetically in their 40s generates a monthly premium in the $350 range. Under the ACA, to pay less than $30 a month, a person would have to have minimal income, pay basically no income taxes and in essence would be counting on others to pay the vast majority of their health insurance cost.
Seniors over 65 do not qualify for the ACA

I ran it using someone at 60 years of age - which gives you a premium in the $750 a month range

That said, the point still stands no matter their age. Someone hypothetically in their 40s generates a monthly premium in the $350 range. Under the ACA, to pay less than $30 a month, a person would have to have minimal income, pay basically no income taxes and in essence would be counting on others to pay the vast majority of their health insurance cost. Originally Posted by berryberry
Of course you did. You ran it in that way to purposely exaggerate your point. You also chose the most expensive options. I just ran regular silver for someone 61 and it came out to 610
Of course you did. You ran it in that way to purposely exaggerate your point. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Oh please. There was zero exaggeration. Numbers are numbers

You also chose the most expensive options. I just ran regular silver for someone 61 and it came out to 610 Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
And that is false - According to Pennie, for a male born 2/2/62 the SLCSP used to calculate the APTC value is $772 and the lowest Silver plan starts at $768 and the highest is over $1100
Oh please. There was zero exaggeration. Numbers are numbers Originally Posted by berryberry
You certainly exaggerated. You chose the highest possible age bracket, 60-64, and you chose the most expensive options available for Silver. You've read a lot of Tommy's posts, so you know damn well that he's not in that bracket.
You certainly exaggerated. You chose the highest possible age bracket, 60-64, and you chose the most expensive options available for Silver. You've read a lot of Tommy's posts, so you know damn well that he's not in that bracket. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
I was answering Charlie's generic question. It didn't address anyone. And the only one posting false information is you with your incorrect 610 figure for a 61 year old

According to Pennie in Allegheny County, for a male born 2/2/62 the SLCSP used to calculate the APTC value is $772 and the lowest Silver plan starts at $768 and the highest is over $1100
I was answering Charlie's generic question. It didn't address anyone. And the only one posting false information is you with your incorrect 610 figure for a 61 year old

According to Pennie in Allegheny County, for a male born 2/2/62 the SLCSP used to calculate the APTC value is $772 and the lowest Silver plan starts at $768 and the highest is over $1100 Originally Posted by berryberry
No. You were trying call Tommy a freeloader, and you were being disingenuous. You said:
They taxpayers would most likely be subsidizing a lot less than that.

I went straight to UPMC's calculator, since that's what he has, then I entered a birth date for someone 61, and chose the run of the mill Silver plan, and the figure it gave me $610. I was looking for the truth rather than an exaggerated number. So if he was 61, the public would be subsidizing around $580, but I know he's much younger, so the public is subsidizing much less than that. Or maybe his employer is, IDK. Why exaggerate?
No. You were trying call Tommy a freeloader, and you were being disingenuous. You said:
They taxpayers would most likely be subsidizing a lot less than that. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
WRONG AGAIN. This is the exact question I answered

Is UPMC Silver an insurance plan? Under $30 a month??!! Originally Posted by Charley3
I went straight to UPMC's calculator, since that's what he has, then I entered a birth date for someone 61, and chose the run of the mill Silver plan, and the figure it gave me $610. I was looking for the truth rather than an exaggerated number. So if he was 61, the public would be subsidizing around $580, but I know he's much younger, so the public is subsidizing much less than that. Or maybe his employer is, IDK. Why exaggerate? Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Why do you persist in posting false information? your numbers are false

Pennie is the official ACA marketplace in PA.
You have to apply via Pennie to get any ACA subsidy.

According to Pennie in Allegheny County, for a male born 2/2/62 the SLCSP used to calculate the APTC value is $772 and the lowest Silver plan starts at $768 and the highest is over $1100

Someone who is only paying $30 a month is having over $738 a month subsidized by the taxpayers

Those are the ACTUAL FACTS
I went to UMPC because that's what he has. You're being disingenuous, and you know exactly who you were talking about. The same person Charly was talking about.