for just one night, i would like to be a hobbyist

Ive considered it!!
I say lets hit a bar & pick up some ladies!
I think id have more fun that way.
I couldnt imagine waiting in anticipation, and then she cancels or ncns...id be pissed!!
I think it just sank in how you guys must feels.
I've consider this before, I've started a thread similar to this too. A lot of similarity here actually....
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=493467

Anyhow when you get the guts to try it write a review. The girl I inquired about said no, lol she was not hot after I seen her ass walking either tho!!!
Ive considered it!!
I say lets hit a bar & pick up some ladies!
I think id have more fun that way.
I couldnt imagine waiting in anticipation, and then she cancels or ncns...id be pissed!!
I think it just sank in how you guys must feels. Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
HAHAHAHA THAT WAS TOO FUNNY ♥
I wish for one day I could actually be a guy and see what it's like to have sex...
82vinny nice pics you are hot!!!! Love that trim very hot
I wish for one day I could actually be a guy and see what it's like to have sex... Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
You've heard the saying "Once you go black you'll never go back"? Try this: "Once you're a guy, you'll never be Bi."
Well, this thread got bumped a year later.
You've heard the saying "Once you go black you'll never go back"? Try this: "Once you're a guy, you'll never be Bi." Originally Posted by PDid

Lmao well, maybe. I don't believe either saying.

But seriously! I would love to change bodies if that was ever possible. lol I have a friend that can tell every time I cum but can't describe it.. he just says it makes him feel like he wants to cum at the same time.. I wanna feel what that's like!!
I'd always thought of being a provider for a night. But I am a clock watcher ladies, just sayin.
I'd always thought of being a provider for a night. But I am a clock watcher ladies, just sayin. Originally Posted by i-town
Is msog included or will u kick me out after one pop?
I know I have thought the same--I imagine at one time or another all of us have.

But seriously! I would love to change bodies if that was ever possible. lol I have a friend that can tell every time I cum but can't describe it.. he just says it makes him feel like he wants to cum at the same time.. I wanna feel what that's like!! Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
Is msog included or will u kick me out after one pop? Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Hey, I'm not here to be your boyfriend, OK?! I do this because daddy needs a new transmission and then you won't see this sexy ass ever again.....or until I come out of retirement because I want new rims for my truck.

But seriously! I would love to change bodies if that was ever possible. lol I have a friend that can tell every time I cum but can't describe it.. he just says it makes him feel like he wants to cum at the same time.. I wanna feel what that's like!! Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
Upon the onset of an orgasm the vulva begins a series of contractions (not the right word but the term come hither although quaint and more correct isn't in fashion anymore) that spasms around the glans of the penis.

This in turn is meant to create the optimal timing for the penis to begin its sequence of growing larger just before the male orgasm.

See all my pre-pre-pre Gynecological studies have equated to something.

So yes your friend is more than likely able to feel your impending orgasm.