10 SUPPRESSED INVENTIONS

Jimma built his house...
I don't have faith that government is on my sdie. Stop trying to put words into my mouth.

But just as I am skeptical about government, I am even more skeptical about conspiracy theories and the people who spread them.

Con artists will always exist. They are not an antidote to big government. They are an ill in their own right. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Fucking aye!

sog, you look pretty stupid trying to look smart.

Because it is always about money. If an idea is thought of, and there is a way to make money off it, that idea will become a reality.

I guess you really are an attorney.
Yes key word money and whos money it can hurt
You've never opposed anything Obama has done, no matter how ridiculous, dangerous or unconstitutional it may be. You are an Obamaton, as special term for those receiving messages from the Obamatron in Chicago. You actually support the following:

The funny thing is, when this happens, they will come for you. Your past support means nothing to them. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

To make that poster work for Assup, the last one should be: Then they came for the idiots.
Presented for entertainment purposes only. Believe it, or not.

http://truththeory.com/2012/11/01/10...ed-inventions/ Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I look forward to your ten human inventions derived from reverse engineered alien technology article.
I look forward to your ten human inventions derived from reverse engineered alien technology article. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Starting with the iPhone.

According to "reports" the government is suppressing, Steve Jobs was setting up a special R&D facility at Area 51 before he "died".
Bullshit. Not even Steve Jobs can get into Area 51. Don't you know anything? Besides, the aliens were taken to Wright Patterson AFB. Everyone knows that. Duh.
Area 51 first, then they were flown to WPAFB. The crashed craft has always been at Area 51 Get your shit straight COG.
You are correct, sir! As usual!
In other words Whiny...
You lied!!!
NO, ASSUP!

YOU LIED!
In other words Whiny...
You lied!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That does not qualify as "Late Breaking News!" It's just another day in the life of a StupidOldLyingFart!
You fuckers crack me up with all that shit!
Yeah. It is funny!

You fuckers crack me up with all that shit! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
that is why they call it "The Sandbox", just a bunch fucking kids playing in it