Deceiving pics got me again

Wow have you fallen outa your rocking chair? Stop making assumptions and accusations. You need help, lady. I feel safer stepping into a pit of rattlers. What provoked you this time? I never rattled your cage. And, the last I heard from you, you were buying me drinks- really expensive ones!. You have dozens of others you can pester; go play there. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
Doug go back to the nursing home please. Or better yet go Get a drink im sure the bar is open.. And the offer to sleep with you bbfs
Trust me the money you offered me I wouldn't do it ever! So quit asking.
Doug go back to the nursing home please. Or better yet go Get a drink im sure the bar is open.. And the offer to sleep with you bbfs
Trust me the money you offered me I wouldn't do it ever! So quit asking. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara, that lie about bbfs is the lowest, meanest, untruth you have uttered publicly to date. The nice Tara knows it. Please Nice Tara, spank Bad Tara . Sorry everyone. I could not leave that shot go unchallenged.
Doug your know its true. You asked me when I offered to buy you those expensive drinks at the bar the other nite. Stop drinking so much and all this stuff you tell me will be clear in your head one day when you sober up.
Disclosing what may or may not have been said privately while in each others company is not very discreet.

Y'all should leave that off the boards. That's self posted alert material right there.
Loose lips sink ships... and all that.
They make these pics look so good and once you get there its different. I wish there was a way to tell if a picture is not accurate.
Originally Posted by Shrewd

There is....Think.

I can't believe I am the only one who knows how to see what a provider looks like before I make an appointment.
Since this thread will become useless once the BP ad dies.
214-646-7827

============================== ===========
**ASK ABOUT MY A.M. SPECIALS !! LIMITED TIME SPECIAL , GET IT NOW ����

Hello Gentlemen�� You Can Call Me Brooke (Brooklyn)
Always greeted with a beautiful smile and amazing eyes!! I'm A True Provider With Unmatched Skills and Qualities.
My Duty is to take care of you and show you how a man should be pampered!! I Love What I Do , You Will Too ! ����
*Pictures 100% me and Recent
*INDEPENDENT

214 ... 646 ... 7827
ASK ABOUT MY SPECIALS !����
Poster's age: 19