Provider Wish List

What the fuck is a funnel? Originally Posted by NC-17
Pimp talk....LOL....

With all the new competition and girls popping up our horse farmer be worried his stable full of fillys will be riderless......

So he be flaming all the new ladies and the jimmies who see them and not his ol mares.....
oh mary ...plastic man wishes ...just one of yer ...lame ol jokes ...gets shitbird wings

...cause maybe if ya gets a little ...attention ...yer anger will subside and happiness will ...follow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria Anne
This is actually a really shit idea for a threAD. It gives me an idea of the areas with the most desperate old fucks. I am in the process of setting up an interstate crime trip! Its nice to know the amount of jimmies to swindle!
fixed er fer ya

I'll give it to ya PM, most of your shit is useless dribble, but that one was pretty good. I know Victoria might not agree but u did good on that one. Originally Posted by rodeomann22

Awww my sweetie pie PM took the time out if his busy schedule of beating his mares into shape, trolling on these boards, and insulting every provider that crosses his path, to correct my post for me!!! Thank you sweetie! Muah!
glad ya ...approve
SAB
SAB
SAB
SAB
and
SAB
thinkin of makin a power move on margx, she been resisting my advances far too long
  • Sam54
  • 01-03-2015, 08:40 AM
Miss Madison
Kristine Adorable
Veronica Boyt (came so close last month until I got sick)
Viceroy1 (can't seem to pin her down on a schedule)
Lahna Love (if she were gfe...couldn't resist kissing those lips)

Amber Does and Trish duo (wont happen cause I am too cheap and they don't need me! lol )
  • NC-17
  • 01-03-2015, 08:44 AM
This is actually a really good idea for a thread. It gives me an idea of the areas with the most interest. I am in the process of setting up a mini tour out west! Its nice to know the amount of interest! Originally Posted by Victoria Anne
Thank you
Thank you Originally Posted by NC-17
If your last provider could review you, how would you do?
Did you get to the appointment on time? Physical appearance? Skills? Did you cry after?

Most important *drum roll* : Recommendation? Originally Posted by gregaustin
NC-17
it would be awesome if you start this^^^ thread^^^to go along with this thread here in Upset NY. Have both going at the same time
I don't think I can come up with 5.

KristineAdorable (AKA Brooke) in Albany
Sheena in Syracuse
Sami in Syracuse (One of Ang's)
Chloe in Geneva
Ashlyn in Utica

...I guess I can come up with 5.
thinkin of makin a power move on margx, she been resisting my advances far too long Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
Damn Margx playin hard ta get again...
i'll play no order:

tiffany blue
Vanessa
krystal curves
sab
lee

ultimate duo amber and trish
1. C Holliwood,
2. Trisha
3. Amber Does
4. Victoria Anne
5. Lahna Love

This is actually a really good idea for a thread. It gives me an idea of the areas with the most interest. I am in the process of setting up a mini tour out west! Its nice to know the amount of interest! Originally Posted by Victoria Anne
Then my five are:
Victoria Anne
Victoria Anne
Victoria Anne
Victoria Anne
Victoria Anne
Victoria Anne
Victoria Anne
Victoria Anne

in that order.