Why do you ECCIE?

ECCIE - depending on gal, $100-$300 or $50-$100 if you hit up the end of month rent week specials or ISO Bar Fly girls who respond to every ISO slumming the bottom of the ECCIE Barrell- Sure Thing and a different flavor every other day. Adrenaline rush on the hunt and hoping you're not jumped by a pimp or pinched by LE. No need to buy new shirt. I can look homeless and disheveled as long as I am clean. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
100%

It's just a better way to get laid. The process is clear, concise, and serves a purpose for both sides. There are no lingering relationship issues that you're likely to encounter after you bang a RL woman more than once.

I just wish I could afford to hobby more...like, way more. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Truer words have never been typed here.

Too many people bullshit period, let alone about sex, so this is the closest all parties involved imo can get in regards to getting everything they want.

Man wants sex.
Woman wants donation for said sex.
Man has donation.
Woman (hopefully) does due diligence on man and takes donation and Man hopes she is worth it.

Lather, rinse and repeat.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY simpler than Match, POF, Tinder, eHarmony, hell, even AFF
Why eccie….best way to hobby. Maybe the safest and best bang for buck. I have to hobby because my wife only gives it up about once a month.
I have to hobby because my wife only gives it up about once a month. Originally Posted by GentlemanDFW
sorry, I didn't realize you were being crowded out. I see her tomorrow, so I'll let your wife know I am cutting her down to once a week!

I kid.

in fact, I would not knowingly fuck a married Provider.. I'm sure I have, unknowingly; statistically I have to had at some point. pregnant with another guy's baby? let me at you.. he made his deposit, now it's my turn, LOL

I ECCIE because it is easy, free from bullshit, and I get horny on a regular basis.. but mostly because of the variety I am able to enjoy.
Been hobbling since the internet was but a gleam in DARPA’s eye. But found the original uusenet a.s.p group, which mor0hed into uusenet a.s.p.d. When it went downhill, other groups popped up like the ISG, etc. Then the non-aggregator web sites started. Spent some time on original asps.net, some private Texas mailing lists (including the much lamented TMSL), them migrated here when ASPD.net went down hill. Hang out on a few other boards, too.
A girl i met through p411 asked me to write a review on eccie and I was like What's eccie?
I swear I was like Richie Cunningham before
I ECCIE because time is money. No time to bull shit around. Just get to the point. Also I like having access to the different races of providers that would be much harder to find in the real world. Instant gratification of finding a hot woman and being in her within a few hours or a couple of days.
^^^^ Definitely that...banging chicks out of your league factor.

Only other way to pull it off [most likely] would be to have a Ferrari in the yard, or your job requires that you wear a jersey.
This place is entertaining to me. That's why I am here now, but when I joined, I was in to fucking strippers and AMP chicks but lost interest years ago. I don't even fuck hookers. I'll be damned if I pay for hookers again until I'm wearing depends

I always get a kick out of the guys who say how much it costs to date civilians and how it's easier with hookers. The women I date feel insulted when I pick up the tab too many times...date successful women if you can and not broke bitches who only care about what's in your wallet...I get the whole paying them to leave Charlie Sheen shit. What about paying them to stay though. That's why I'll take my professional civilian women I meet at the gym with high paying jobs who don't only want to be around me for my money any fucking day over hookers. And yes, I just posted that on a whore board If it rubs some people the wrong way for me being honest, what the fuck do I care?
Because I enjoy the company of beautiful women without drama and with a certain outcome.
I swear I was like Richie Cunningham before Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
nothing wrong with that!

of course, I believe he shagged Mackenzie Phillips in American Graffiti, and the scene was so hot, it was edited from the film.

I also believe the Fonz was taking Mrs. C up the ass..
I also believe the Fonz was taking Mrs. C up the ass.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
... and don’t forget Pinky and Leather Tuscadero
I Ec for many reasons. I love ladies and love hearing about their encounters . The real world encounters story's can never match up to what the ladies here can tell you in their sweet talk. Guess I'm just a dirty old man and the rw basic encounters just don't do it for me anymore. Butt damn I have some awesome sweet talking buddies

And, I have play money to help the ladies much younger than me that help me appreciate what they do ( a lot) n make the encounters great. My buddies know what I like n how to bring it omg.

As mick sang....you make an old man cum...makes them laugh when I sing that
I Ec for many reasons. I love ladies and love hearing about their encounters . The real world encounters story's can never match up to what the ladies here can tell you in their sweet talk. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
So you like when hookers tell you about their encounters with tricks? That's none of your business. And yeah, you are a dirty old man. They need to find you more recreational activities to do in your nursing home if you get off on that shit.
you are a dirty old man. They need to find you more recreational activities to do in your nursing home Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

I am here [but] I don't even fuck hookers. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain