Cheers for Governor Abbott

I like the policy. I have felt that this should be done for quite a while now.

However: Abbot is a follower, not a policy leader. DeSantis is my front runner choice for the Republican presidential nominee in 2024.
It's a gimmick. Abbott seems to think he has unlimited resources. More wall, more troops to stop vehicles, bus and airfare. He couldn't put a minor dent at curbing immigration.

I think he's copying Desantis to see which can utilize rhetoric to ''fight'' the Federal Government, ''the Media'', and Woke Corporations. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

He only has to send a few to make the point. And it now appears that DeSantis will copy Abbott by saying he will take illegals from Florida and bus them to Delaware, Biden's home state.

More illegals have entered the country than the population of Delaware.

What a great photo-op to be there when ( IF ) those buses roll into DC and Delaware.

5 Democrat Senators have now come forth to ask Biden not to lift Title 42. The tide is coming in!
5 Democrat Senators have now come forth to ask Biden not to lift Title 42. The tide is coming in! Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Therein lies the primary problem. They have to figure out who is directing Bitten, and then Bitten has to know what is "Title 42"! He'll "think" it's belt or something. Figuratively though.
Red meat for the clamoring unwashed masses in the cheap seats.

And y'all think the Taliban is destroying civilization!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!
You're welcome to GTFO. It would be less embarrassing for all parties that way. Originally Posted by texassapper
First of all, NO.

Second of all, watch your fucking language, son.

Apparently some are not familiar with the shit holes the criminal aliens departed to invade our country and begin to turn it into a new "shit hole"!

Nomads do that. Relocate to avoid looking and smelling their "droppings"!

That was the Obaminable plan and now it's Bitten's. Neither has to worry about their neighborhoods being infiltrated and crapped up. That's what happened in Austin. Now Houston. And then DFW.

As soon as they cross the line into the U.S. Capitol they are CRIMINALS~! Originally Posted by LexusLover

Couldn't agree more!
It's not "immigration"! It's trespassing. It's a crime.

If people break into your house, do you call it "visiting"?

As soon as they cross the line into the U.S. they are CRIMINALS~! Originally Posted by LexusLover

LexusLover[/B]

As soon as they cross the line into the U.S. Capitol they are CRIMINALS~!

062806134]Couldn't agree more! Originally Posted by Chung Tran;1Quote:
Originally Posted by [B

someone is being a quote slut here. and it isn't LL. so unlike YR will you condemn Biden's open borders surge?

this is happening on purpose. do you support it?
i'm trying to figure out the logistics of busing a few thousand hardened, tough, slightly unruly, young men from eagle pass to washington dc

its likely about a 27 hour 1700 mile non stop shot of bus driving

ok you can feed them sack lunches and bottled water to drink , and you can have a urinal in the corner of the bus....but the driver needs a break

if you take three days and put them up in motel 6's on the way, who is gonna be there but the bus driver at the end?

seems to me you got to bus them to san antonio, put them on chartered flights and land them somewhere in virginia and then bus them
.......but the driver needs a break ... Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
... uhhhhh ... there is more than one driver.

Haven't you taken one of those LONG road trips?

And I suspect DPS crowd control onboard .... they drive also.
Couldn't agree more! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
PissLousy needs to go to jail then with Bitten.
PissLousy needs to go to jail then with Bitten. Originally Posted by LexusLover
What are you, in third grade?

Didn’t the court …
... uhhhhh ... there is more than one driver.

Haven't you taken one of those LONG road trips?

And I suspect DPS crowd control onboard .... they drive also. Originally Posted by LexusLover
it would still be a tough slog even with an extra driver

and yeah i have taken long road trips, with me driving, just me and my dog, nonstop to either coast and to the bottom of florida
i'm trying to figure out the logistics of busing a few thousand hardened, tough, slightly unruly, young men from eagle pass to washington dc

its likely about a 27 hour 1700 mile non stop shot of bus driving

ok you can feed them sack lunches and bottled water to drink , and you can have a urinal in the corner of the bus....but the driver needs a break

if you take three days and put them up in motel 6's on the way, who is gonna be there but the bus driver at the end?

seems to me you got to bus them to san antonio, put them on chartered flights and land them somewhere in virginia and then bus them Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You should work for Gov. Abbott. Seem to be a complete whizzzz on logistics.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHZ,
...That was the Obaminable plan and now it's Bitten's. Neither has to worry about their neighborhoods being infiltrated and crapped up. .. Originally Posted by LexusLover
If we rewind the tape and play it back slowly, we can see why neither of them worry about their places being crapped up.

Pause the tape here Jimmy. Yes, you're right. They both built walls around their place. But John, they both said walls don't work. No Jimmy, that's just for the peons.

Welp...now we know.