Public Humiliation

I have a male sub and he is currently in chastity. Not only that, but I had a pet tag made ("Mistress Jane's Property") and that is attached to the chastity device, and it makes a great jingle sound tapping up against the lock. When he's out in public, and it's fairly quiet, the jingle sound can be heard, and people can tell that it's coming from his crotch (as opposed to change in his pocket). So, subtle public humiliation (much more fun than walking him around in a collar) and I don't even have to be there to enforce it >;D
I have a male sub and he is currently in chastity. Not only that, but I had a pet tag made ("Mistress Jane's Property") and that is attached to the chastity device, and it makes a great jingle sound tapping up against the lock. When he's out in public, and it's fairly quiet, the jingle sound can be heard, and people can tell that it's coming from his crotch (as opposed to change in his pocket). So, subtle public humiliation (much more fun than walking him around in a collar) and I don't even have to be there to enforce it >;D Originally Posted by JustJane
I have also heard of Mistresses fitting their subs with plugs before spending some time in public. I am sure for the sub knowing their ass is filled there is some public humiliation. Especially depending on the size of the plug.
I enjoy pantie shopping. Either together or I make them go out and buy their own. Always asking the sales girl, "What do you think? Does the style suit him?" Having him buy both of you matching panties, and him wearing his pair all day prior to your session. Ummm I so love a hard Cock in panties...................
No. Any humiliation is done is private. I relinquish authority where my public personna isn't challenged. Anyone that tries to humiliate me publicly has historically wound up on the losing end.
Thats the good thing about Kink, it isent ONE standard shape and size. You are able to bend it and make YOUR own Kink, just to fit you and yours. To each his own. I try hard not to judge as others as I dont care to be judged. One size does NOT fit all. My Kink is what I have made it and it is personal to me and my needs. As your Kink is to you and your needs...........Life is to short not to have fun!
I've done this a few times with one of my favorite boy toys. The last and most memorable was when we went to a pool hall/bar, not knowing there was a pool tourney that night. Needless to say we got a couple of looks, me sitting at the bar with my legs crossed, him , sitting on the floor at my feet. But who gives a fuck. The only things I would have reservations about is any physical discipline in public, which could lead to concern and perhaps cop calling. That I would NOT be down for.
Quotes from Ms. Athena in this thread:

ummm And thats what I would do at the swinger club as well............I enjoy shocking them there. I do tend to walk around with my strap on in place teasing everyone, why not have a pet on a leash. I have seen several female pets. As I know the owners and mgmt think it would be a hoot and have several ladies he could perform services on at my demand......

I enjoy pantie shopping. Either together or I make them go out and buy their own. Always asking the sales girl, "What do you think? Does the style suit him?" Having him buy both of you matching panties, and him wearing his pair all day prior to your session. Ummm I so love a hard Cock in panties...................

Have you been reading my mind? Those are 2 major fantasies of mine. The second (pantie shopping) one I have done twice and found it very titillating indeed. Whether I have the nerve to try the first one is another question--but if I do, you are someone I would trust enough to do it with. You are an amazing combination of an uninhibited and wildly imaginative dominant playmate, AND a trustworthy companion with her head on straight.
Well then Spice, Lets get to making them cum true......I thinking some sexy red panties would look oh so HOT on your Cock, and of course I want a matching pair.......Lifes to short not to have fun! YUM!

PS. Get some red fishnets to match your new red panties..............lol
Some forms of public humiliation are okay.

Nothing I nor my partner could get into trouble doing.

Some forms of public humiliation are okay.

Nothing I nor my partner could get into trouble doing.

Originally Posted by berkleigh
This is the key " nothing that could get you in real trouble".
Ms, Athena, I think You need to be with me to pick out those red panties and fishnets!! And am I supposed to wear those on our visit to the swinger's club?
Umm Well Spice that is an ideal..............Maybe under your pants, and only you and I know they are there, BUT oh wait, I wanna suck your Cock in the voyer room and out comes your pretty red panties.......Ummmmm
I LOve public play but only if, we don't get busted (that seems to be a common theme here), it doesn't negatively effect any kids or vanillas and finally if i can be certain or fairly certain i will not see anyone i know (or if i do that they will not be able to recognize me). I have sat in a movie with a Domme before, we spent most of the movie wtih her hand down my pants, squeezing my cock and balls as hard as she could, my challenge was to remain calm and quiet. I kissed a Domme's shoe in a coffee shop before. one time with a wonderful Domme in Fort Worth, i donned a but plug harness with a very large plug AND an electric shock cock ring (it had a remote that She held) put my clothes back on over all this and we went and had beers and lingerie shopping. It can be liberating and fun when the aforementioned circumstances are met (for me at least)
Ummm Xrated, you have had some fun times................YUM!
Ms. Athena
Please PM me ASAP