Height Difference... Is it an issue?

I prefer midgets
I prefer midgets Originally Posted by berkleigh

.......But only black ones with 10 inch dicks....Right?

I love being short and being with a taller man, 6'5 has been the tallest to date, has been fun and comfortable. I don't think it is an issue, or a "big" one anyway. Pun intended.
.......But only black ones with 10 inch dicks....Right? Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Girl, You know it!

I am short too!
5"3 1/2 barefoot!
...yes I said half lol

I always wear heels though but swear I am shrinking
I'm always taller.
.......But only black ones with 10 inch dicks....Right? .... Originally Posted by Reese Foster

Ready for duty!

Im exactly 5 ft tall ( almost a midget) and I get a lot of tall dates lol. I think the tallest guy I have seen he told he he was 6ft 7in ...... that's tall and... no complaints yet!
  • S-Man
  • 04-30-2012, 07:52 AM
There are definitely positions in which height difference would not be an issue (e.g., cowgirl and its variations, both partners on their arms/legs, etc.). I was wondering about positions which require both partners to be standing/upright or multitasking positions like 69.
I enjoy the climb!
I am short for a male, and I prefer a shorter woman. I'll see a woman an inch or two taller, but that is about it. I always ask if it's a blind date, as I just don't feel comfortable with a woman towering over me. I know it limits my options, but it's just my preference.
i stand a biggo 5'3" so when a lady asks if i want to get her from behind, my reply is to ask if she has a stack of phone books or a booster seat for me.

Actually I'm not smooth enough to say anything like that so i jump behind her & give it the old college try, usually end up humping air for a while, lol...
Im 5'10. Its harder to do doggy with a shorter guy... takes some different style positioning that tends to be harsh on back.. but its hot that most guys.... come face to face to my boobage. LOL!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
We seem to manage our height difference pretty well! ;-)
I am about 4' tall so all the ladies tower over me.
Well, for the shorter guys, when doggie is offered I suggest trying elephant. Don't ask me why it's called that. But it is essentially doggie, but instead pn her knees she is laying down, or has a pillow of some other support item under her raising her hips. I have yet to try it myself, since I generally go with the flow the first time with a lady and I have only seen on provider twice. But I'd imagine it's better than humping air.
Like Ron White said,"I'm between 6'3 to 6'6 depending on the store I'm leaving", and I've yet to be with a woman where height was a major issue. I've always had a particular fondness for the short, 5' to 5'4 ish Rubenesque ladies. The only positions for me that can be tricky is cowgirl, standing doggy or 69. In 69, that just means they have to sit back and ride on my face a little more and that is something I can sooooo handle.
Nope! Height doesn't matter one bit. I'm 5'7-5'8 and I usually get "you're taller than I expected" when the door opens and I'm rocking my high heels, but we're all the same height laying down!