Ladies Do You Dig Behind The Do Not See Lists From Providers

I agree with Little Miss, sometimes RW stuff crops up and someone has to cancel. I respect a gent for giving me a heads up rather than NCNS. If I feel respected then I will attempt to schedule again. If no danger is done, why post or put someone on a list. Lots of other things are more alert worthy. To each her own though.

Btw, Thatdude........BALLS! Originally Posted by Kendall4U

Interesting...I cancelled with Kendall a few months back. Something came up and I let her know 2 hours in advance. She flew into a rage over the phone. She is now on my "do not see" list.
Um....I am quite certain I have never prescreened you steviewinwood so no, you didn't cancel with me! Try again.
I did. I wouldn't have told you my eccie name. I had a great time the first time I saw you. That's why I scheduled, again.
It should be in any lady's best practices to be objective when it comes to other ladies opinions. When I run across men who have been reported for NCNS, or a reference tells me something negative, I make the decision to see them or not based on the risk that I want to take.
TrulyPassion posts a lot on one of the providers boards about no-shows and cancels, she seems to attract a lot of drama in my humble opinion
Midgetwrestler just for your info since you wanted to put me on here like I am outting guys for NcNs that is not true. I looked back at my reports that I did and maybe one or two was a NCNS but how about the truth guys asking me for bbfs, pimps calling me, me doing an outcall and the guy tells me he isnt going to pay me and so many other things I thought was legit but because of you I wont ever post on there again. I am really wondering why you decided to out me on here. I am wondering who you are now. You have no reviews and you havent been on here long so do you have another handle so you can get on a Providers Board???????????
No need to for personal attacks or vendettas. This thread was not based on Nicolet. It was another touring provider who has it listed on her website. Ladies do as you wish it your business. I was curious if any of you actually dig a little deeper or automatic No if you a see a gent on NBL
TrulyPassion posts a lot on one of the providers boards about no-shows and cancels.... Originally Posted by midgetwrestler
Are you a provider? If not, how do you know of these postings?
Loose lips sink ships. In other words peope talk and share information all the time. Same as in how ladies are able to see BCD Comments.
We all know that you cannot be all things to all people all the time. I'm sure there are many ways to be put on a " black list", but just because you cannot get along with somebody, or you disagree with him in one aspect or another, does not mean that you should put him on a national do not see black list. Providers it should be wary of other providers days do this, and you know who they are as they are only one that would put an alert out on one particular hobbyist. If a hobbyist is on this "black list", he should be there multiple times by multiple different providers because if there a bad person then they have a pattern.

This is why I think that providers should do extra special research on all hobbyist, especially if they're saying them for the first time, not go by just what one provider said about a certain hobbyist. It is a providers safety that is of utmost importance, but if another provider has a personal vendetta against a hobbyist, and he wants to see another provider, who, when she does her research on this fellow, sees him on a DNS list, and he was put on there by a provider that has this personal vendetta, so she tells him no, or in most cases, she doesnt even bother to respond, then she loses money, not to mention he could have been a regular client.
Loose lips sink ships. In other words peope talk and share information all the time. Same as in how ladies are able to see BCD Comments. Originally Posted by midgetwrestler
Ah, the competition told you.

Figured as much. Gonna need a whole salt shaker for that...a grain won't do.
the only thing that makes me upset, is not getting a call back, when necessary to cancel.

the other is a lack of clear communication, with definite times and dates.....last night, i really wanted to see someone for today, and could not get a clear response. Sort of a maybe type response.....So I got a bit bothered but got over it.

Sad or ironic thing is that if we had scheduled something with her last night, for today, I would have been a last second cancellation due to circumstances beyond my control.

oh well......
While I agree that its WAY over the top to list someone on the NBL for cancellations.. did you HONESTLY just out someone for their posts on NBL? Holy lack of discretion, Batman. Whether you agree with her posts or not, do you honestly think it is OK to mention if, when, where, why, or what a lady posts in an area that is supposed to be designed for our safety?

As far as I go, I consider the source of the complaint and the nature of the complaint in relation to the rest of their online history. There are many gents who many ladies won't see whom I get along with fabulously. It's all relative. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Hardly outing since she's posted in public forums about doing it.
I didn't tell anyone anything that isn't already widely known. not sure what you mean about outing her but ok.
Little Miss is on my "to do" list! Look at that ass! Yummy.