Where do you get your toys from?

I would love to go toy shopping prior to a session sometime. Did it once before, and led to a great session trying out the new stuff!
  • RoxyG
  • 09-06-2014, 09:41 AM
Eros in Pasadena. I cannot imagine how the best store, of this type, ended up in this location, but it did. Huge selection of the usual stuff and a special room for those interested in the darker side of having fun.

They have always stood behind their products as well. Several years ago I purchased a fairly expensive item from them that did after about five months. I figured it was just too bad, but mentioned it next time I was in and they asked me to bring it back. They exchanged it and apologized for the inconvenience. Originally Posted by tracer

Ive heard about it. Pretty far drive, but I definitely have to put them on my list.
  • RoxyG
  • 09-06-2014, 09:48 AM
Roxy, check out stockroom.com for a unique selection. I have a gently used (like new) Flesh Light or sale! Hit me up. If I still have it by Monday I will list it on Craigslist. Originally Posted by DToxxx
Ive been ordering from Stockroom for awhile. They have a great selection and speedy delivery. Looking to order my Fuck Saw from them soon.
Ive heard about it. Pretty far drive, but I definitely have to put them on my list. Originally Posted by RoxyDDD
Roxy, depending on what part of town you are in it can be a drive but.. their store is open late.. aka midnight and I think either Sat or Sun they are open till 2 am

And they have a discount card.. get I think either 10 or 20% off etc..

I have taken many a lady shopping there for toys.. always had a good time
Pleasure Zone on Richmond has a great selection.
Eros is the largest and well worth the drive. I just make a day of it and plan on getting some good latin while in the area as well. Always fun to take a client and pick out fun stuff and then go use it on each other............
Eros is the largest and well worth the drive. I just make a day of it and plan on getting some good latin while in the area as well. Always fun to take a client and pick out fun stuff and then go use it on each other............ Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Agree on picking out the toys... makes for such a fun session and the lady has something to remember you by
Eros in Pasadena. I cannot imagine how the best store, of this type, ended up in this location, but it did. Huge selection of the usual stuff and a special room for those interested in the darker side of having fun.

They have always stood behind their products as well. Several years ago I purchased a fairly expensive item from them that did after about five months. I figured it was just too bad, but mentioned it next time I was in and they asked me to bring it back. They exchanged it and apologized for the inconvenience. Originally Posted by tracer

I live very close to EROS in Pasadena and that is my go to store. . I want to work there... But they have guarantee and do stand behind their products. . Love this place and I'm glad it's in Pasadena!!