Christmas party

• Chloe
  • 12-21-2015, 04:22 PM
Horrifying, mystifying, disgusting .....you are so right. A woman that defies your likes of being would destruct the world. Someone of the likes of me should never show up at anything. She should stay in her place and be harrassed and bullied by gross existance. You are so intelligent I bow down to your superb existance.
Then again I have higher degrees than you and I'm a bit prettier than you and hmmm, OH yeah I don't get fucked over by men like you of a lesser existence..... Go prey on others because I will always block you here from being an a$$hole to the men and women.Find another outlet to your crazy existance. Not allowed ......you just got a forewarning spanking.
  • Chloe
  • 12-21-2015, 05:43 PM
Let's get together in person xy. Contact me if you are brave enough.
Ok, I'll see you in person boo!
cloe did you try

the ole

tried and true

slander and false alert road

first?

or is this something new?

takin out for a spin
  • XL
  • 12-21-2015, 06:11 PM
Let's get together in person xy. Contact me if you are brave enough. Originally Posted by Chloe
It's XL.

Gape much?

I've already fucked you once. Prefer no repeat.

Your incall stinks of cigarette smoke.
Let's get together in person xy. Contact me if you are brave enough. Originally Posted by Chloe

O my Chloe can we get together!!!! If so do I have to talk nasty too????
  • XL
  • 12-21-2015, 06:45 PM
Why Sasquatch?

Horrifying, mystifying, disgusting .....you are so right. A woman that defies your likes of being would destruct the world. Someone of the likes of me should never show up at anything. She should stay in her place and be harrassed and bullied by gross existance. You are so intelligent I bow down to your superb existance.
Then again I have higher degrees than you and I'm a bit prettier than you and hmmm, OH yeah I don't get fucked over by men like you of a lesser existence..... Go prey on others because I will always block you here from being an a$$hole to the men and women.Find another outlet to your crazy existance. Not allowed ......you just got a forewarning spanking. Originally Posted by Chloe
  • XL
  • 12-21-2015, 06:50 PM
Originally Posted by TED
A buddy of mine passed this post to me, I laugh out loud every single time I think of how proud you must have been when you posted this wonderful picture.
Well I think its hot and would lick them pussy lips till she couldn't take it any more... everyone loves chloe and that sexy pussy!!!!
  • Chloe
  • 12-22-2015, 10:53 AM
XL it was one of the worst times I have had too lol. I am just saying talk to me in person like a real man because hiding behind a handle is weak. You seem to have issues with me and we can resolve them. No need to hash it out here. I don't want to be mean to you just as much as I don't like you being mean to others here. You arn't pushing my buttons you are making yourself look undesirable by being so rude. That makes me sad for the situation. We can shake hands and let bygones be bygones. Or you can continue your masquerade, being upset, having to stalk others and switch handles when you get upset.
  • XL
  • 12-22-2015, 11:08 AM
XL it was one of the worst times I have had too lol. I am just saying talk to me in person like a real man because hiding behind a handle is weak. You seem to have issues with me and we can resolve them. No need to hash it out here. I don't want to be mean to you just as much as I don't like you being mean to others here. You arn't pushing my buttons you are making yourself look undesirable by being so rude. That makes me sad for the situation. We can shake hands and let bygones be bygones. Or you can continue your masquerade, being upset, having to stalk others and switch handles when you get upset. Originally Posted by Chloe
I did talk to you in person. Recently.

Your tits look awful by the way. Especially the left one.

Funny, the worst time for you yet you can't even remember what I look like. LOL

So what is the Sasquatch thing all about?

By the way do you remember this review, whatever happened to XY.......I wonder if he ever recovered from such a devastating date with these two hookers.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1027083
  • Chloe
  • 12-23-2015, 02:17 AM
Nice. Xy. You chose your route. Yep I'm ugly and horrific to see...keep going. My puusy is flabby. My boobs are disgusting.....what else do you have creepy stalker? Sasquach is because i am 200 lbs and 6'5" anyone whio knows me knows that sooooo well lol. Creepy stalkers are so gross. Yeah that means you XY. Oops xl lol.Do you even realize how rediculous you are? Lol
I have not yet had the privilege of seeing Chloe but saw Angelina 3 times. I had an incredible experience each time. I can only imagine that maybe the way you treat people and talk to people has some influence on the outcome of your time with these ladies
Chloe is a class act.. Why is this asshole allowed back after his lifetime ban? Mods? just another day here of train wrecks, and those you wish were in them..
Fair warning

Enough!

DD