When "I'm Not Voting" and the Libertarian Candidate are included ....

Not voting for Hilliary
Not voting for Trump

2 bad candidate which is like asking which one is hemlock & cyanide.

I had been voting 3rd party candidate the last 3 election cycles.

so I'm voiting Gary Johnson.
Not getting on the Trump Train. Where does he stand on the Patriot Act? The NDAA? Auditing the FED? The Income Tax? The 10th Amendment? NSA Spying on Americans? The U.N.? The TPP?

Nothing will change. You'll just feel better about it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
This election is about one thing that is more important than any there's. Supreme Court Nominees.

If you want Hillary to stack the Court, then vote 3d Party.
This election is about one thing that is more important than any there's. Supreme Court Nominees.

If you want Hillary to stack the Court, then vote 3d Party. Originally Posted by Jackie S
It is true that if Clinton is elected it is more than possible that the Supreme Court will become Liberal-leaning by a 7-2 majority. But let's be fair. If Trump is elected it is more than possible that the Supreme Court will become Conservative-leaning by a 7-2 majority.

I agree that this should be a primary factor in voting decisions in November.
It is true that if Clinton is elected it is more than possible that the Supreme Court will become Liberal-leaning by a 7-2 majority. But let's be fair. If Trump is elected it is more than possible that the Supreme Court will become Conservative-leaning by a 7-2 majority.

I agree that this should be a primary factor in voting decisions in November. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

You and I could both make this statement........The only question that a Nominee needs to be asked is...."how do you feel about the 2d Amendment"?

From my perspective, anything short of "the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" would disqualify the Nominee.

From your perspective, anything short of disarming every citizen would disqualify the Nominee.

Same question, two views, 180 degrees apart.

If you want Hillary to stack the Court, then vote 3d Party. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The Court is gone. Over. It doesn't matter anymore. I respect you more than anyone else on this board, but I think you're misled. Besides, I live in Kansas. My vote doesn't matter. This will be a Trump state.
From your perspective, anything short of disarming every citizen would disqualify the Nominee.

Same question, two views, 180 degrees apart. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Not close to my feelings on the subject. Not even in the same ballpark.

I fully support your right to own guns for your personal protection. I support your right to own almost any gun or weapon for your personal protection. I support your right to carry your handgun concealed with a CHL. I support your right to open carry, although I don't like it. And I support the right of states to enact gun control laws as they see fit, whether I agree with them or not.

The only gun law enacted in Texas that I disagree with is the recently passed Campus Carry law. The only law being talked about in Texas that I disagree with is Constitutional Carry.

As with global warming, this issue is far down the list as what is important to me when selecting a Presidential candidate.

If you call that someone who wants to disarm everyone then you are a loon.
Try to get it right next time, or close to right.
The Court is gone. Over. It doesn't matter anymore... I live in Kansas... Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Stop being an idiot. Of course the Supreme Court matters. Just ask your fellow Kansans whether the 1954 decision in Brown v. Topeka Board of Education mattered. Did you attend segregated schools, COG? Did Court-ordered bussing matter? If not, then why was it such a hot political issue?
Stop being an idiot. Of course the Supreme Court matters. Just ask your fellow Kansans whether the 1954 decision in Brown v. Topeka Board of Education mattered. Did you attend segregated schools, COG? Did Court-ordered bussing matter? If not, then why was it such a hot political issue? Originally Posted by lustylad
You can bet that 1954 decision was important to EKIM ! He wouldn't have ever been able to ride the short bus were it not for that decision.
You can bet that 1954 decision was important to EKIM ! He wouldn't have ever been able to ride the short bus were it not for that decision. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I have never had anyone on this board with their nose up my ass like you gay rey.
Stop being an idiot. Of course the Supreme Court matters. Just ask your fellow Kansans whether the 1954 decision in Brown v. Topeka Board of Education mattered. Did you attend segregated schools, COG? Did Court-ordered bussing matter? If not, then why was it such a hot political issue? Originally Posted by lustylad
It mattered then. That was 60 years ago. It was after that the Court became gradually less relevant, and started ignoring the Constitution in earnest. It doesn't matter now. But Trump says he is going to have a list of potential nominees from which he will choose. I'll reserve any further judgment until that list comes out and I've had a chance to look at them, ok? Actually, I like that he is willing to do that. Maybe we can avoid another David Souter, Sandra O'Connor or Earl Warren. If it looks like Trump is committed to making the Court relevant again, I'll reconsider. Is that ok with you, Lusty? Jackie?
Not close to my feelings on the subject. Not even in the same ballpark.

I fully support your right to own guns for your personal protection. I support your right to own almost any gun or weapon for your personal protection. I support your right to carry your handgun concealed with a CHL. I support your right to open carry, although I don't like it. And I support the right of states to enact gun control laws as they see fit, whether I agree with them or not.

The only gun law enacted in Texas that I disagree with is the recently passed Campus Carry law. The only law being talked about in Texas that I disagree with is Constitutional Carry.

As with global warming, this issue is far down the list as what is important to me when selecting a Presidential candidate.

If you call that someone who wants to disarm everyone then you are a loon.
Try to get it right next time, or close to right. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Do you think Hillary feels the same way?
This election is NOT about Republican vs Democrat. It' about Nationalist vs Globalist...

FUCKERS!

I agree that this should be a primary factor in voting decisions in November. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
how do you get 7-2 either way? right now it's "supposedly" split 4-4 after Scalia's death.

The Court is gone. Over. It doesn't matter anymore. I respect you more than anyone else on this board, but I think you're misled. Besides, I live in Kansas. My vote doesn't matter. This will be a Trump state. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
explain how's it's gone? as in irrelevant? it's never been more relevant.

God help you that you have to breathe the same air as Ivan the chimp!
This election is NOT about Republican vs Democrat. It' about Nationalist vs Globalist...

FUCKERS!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+1
it's about America vs. the World. and we need to win! the fate of America as envisioned by these guys depends on it!

. If Trump is elected it is more than possible that the Supreme Court will become Conservative-leaning by a 7-2 majority. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
theres no guarantee that Trump will pick conservatives to the court. for all we know, he might pick moderates or libs to the court.