BugleBoy Impersonator

What, the guy brought a trumpet, instead?

On a serious note, sorry that happened to you, and I hope no ladies were affected by the poser.
Originally Posted by HUMP!
DAYUM, that was funny. Actually he brought a cornet which is much SMALLER than a trumpet. Rumor has it, he couldn't hit the high notes.

Ladies;
I have been at socials with BB he is a cool dude !!....Like he said earlier SCREEN ..its you on the line !!!! Originally Posted by dog soldier 4
One of the ladies spotted him right off the bat as a serial time waster and she notified me that an impostor was telling ladies via text message that he was me.

Ladies--Please screen, screen, screen. If you get a text message from someone claiming to be me, first verify it's me via eccie PM before making an appointment, or sharing any personal information or hobby locations with the "impostorator."
Your just so awesome BB everyone wants to be you !! On a serious note .. Yes ladies DO YOUR JOB. Screen and then screen again.
Sorry that this guy is at it again. It just reminds us that, just because someone uses the name of a valued member on here, doesn't mean that we shouldn't screen. It does seem to happen quite frequently that a newbie may use a reputable member's name through text or email in order to try to bypass screening.

Luckily the lady realized it wasn't you, BB. But then again - you are one of a kind! LOL
BB, Trying to come across as you... that's just sick
Shit, now it looks like I am stalking you...
Ladies please screen, most of these High Rollers have Fail Safes in place ...
BB- you're such a 'model hobbyist' that people are impersonating you now :-) Originally Posted by JadeRose
Known him for quite some time. I have not met another hobbyist so far with his high caliber gentlemen-ship and classy demeanor. He even talks nice about PITD.
Known him for quite some time. I have not met another hobbyist so far with his high caliber gentlemen-ship and classy demeanor. He even talks nice about PITD. Originally Posted by Jack$lit
So, why are you calling me out???? Just because PITD and I drink a lot, chase many of the same wild women, and keep showing up at Ztonk's socials is no reason to put me in the shit house. <sarcasm>

You Don't Know Jack$lit ! !