Chauvin gets 22.5 years!!! !!!! !!!!!!!!

The two terms are hardly mutually exculsive

Let's look at it from an idiot lefty perspective (a perspective that you can easily identify with)

Lets say some "Brave Hero" assassinated Trump and he was convicted of the crime. Well many on the left would call that person a "Patriot" for saving the nation from the evils of Trump, but that would hardly negate the fact he would still be a convicted murderer. Originally Posted by GaGambler
It would be considered self defense.
It would be considered self defense. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's refreshing to know. I bet that idea would work even better on Biden, lol.
That's refreshing to know. I bet that idea would work even better on Biden, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Not with Kamala Harris waiting in the wings. Kind of like Biden himself. He was picked by Obama as life insurance. Who was going to assassinate Obama knowing full well that Biden would be taking his place?
You are probably right. However, I doubt Bambino's 3 year prediction will come true.

He'll probably be paroled at some point, if he isn't killed by another prisoner. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Seems like you and YR are rooting for a prison execution. But say nothing of the carnage that goes on in cities across of America.
Not with Kamala Harris waiting in the wings. Kind of like Biden himself. He was picked by Obama as life insurance. Who was going to assassinate Obama knowing full well that Biden would be taking his place? Originally Posted by GaGambler
Yeah ya got that right. On a positive note Biden isn't getting anything done anyway. His Second Amendment agenda to tax Lawful Gun owners on fire arms is getting shot down and his ATF Director Chipman probably won't get nominated.
Yeah ya got that right. On a positive note Biden isn't getting anything done anyway. His Second Amendment agenda to tax Lawful Gun owners on fire arms is getting shot down and his ATF Director Chipman probably won't get nominated. Originally Posted by Levianon17

He's getting more done than the Moron. He replaced. Well, knowing you, you probably consider Trump's record number of dunce rallies held an accomplishment. And I hope he taxes the living shit out of those so called "lawful gun owners"
It would be considered self defense. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so

He's getting more done than the Moron. He replaced. Well, knowing you, you probably consider Trump's record number of dunce rallies held an accomplishment. And I hope he taxes the living shit out of those so called "lawful gun owners" Originally Posted by Little Monster

Beavis Butt-Head Biden doesn't have enough marbles left to even know he's a traitor to America.
Seems like you and YR are rooting for a prison execution. Originally Posted by bambino
I know I am.
He's getting more done than the Moron. He replaced. Well, knowing you, you probably consider Trump's record number of dunce rallies held an accomplishment. And I hope he taxes the living shit out of those so called "lawful gun owners" Originally Posted by Little Monster
So what do you mean by "so called" lawful gun owners?

Either their ownership is legal or it's not, there is no gray area here, just like there appears to be very little gray matter between your ears.
Seems like you and YR are rooting for a prison execution. But say nothing of the carnage that goes on in cities across of America. Originally Posted by bambino
If you say so.

You did.
That's refreshing to know. I bet that idea would work even better on Biden, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time.

I know I am. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Of course.
Naw.

Someone in this forum called Chauvin a patriot.

Well now he’s a convicted murderer. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No. Chauvin is a Super Hero. He sacrificed his freedom to kill the idiot George Floyd. For that, I honor him.

Thank you, Derek Chauvin.
You did. Originally Posted by bambino
No I didn't.