Encounter: Everything was fine until it ended

Hey, part of the life we chose to live. I kinda like the hidden because we all need to be pitching in and helping out, that’s what makes it a community. I know I’m not active like I was back in the day, but some of the danger comes along with the territory. I can’t tell ya how many times I’ve had a gun pulled on me, or robbed, just had to deal with a bunch of absolute fuckery. But I managed to land EBC in the 4 digit club, so cross that off the bucket list. Not to mention I got stories for days and days and days. Not to mention, with all the whores i fucked, I’m probably half of y’all’s dad and I’m only in my 40’s.
P.S. LEO isn’t a big fan of what we are doing, but they also are usually understanding or even in the hobby themselves. If someone does something f’d up, don’t be afraid to call them. Had a driver break in my truck and steal all my tools once when I was seeing a gal. I kinda got the “this is what happens when you do stuff you shouldn’t” talk, but they caught his ass at least and I didn’t end up with another mugshot
  • Tripz
  • 10-11-2024, 08:01 PM
That's odd, you should have been granted premium access for submitting the review we are discussing... idk
As I understand it, you can't get credit without giving a name for the provider.
... true, maybe that's why...