Scarlett Rossi's Man-Ad Challenge

F2C, yes, I think that is fair. But, y'all have to step up your game!! The first ad in the first thread speaks to me! But the co- ed can vote to make it fair!
can I write a man ad and compete? I want a date with scarlett, she is FUCKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sue nami:

I want a date with scarlett, she is FUCKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

+1 !!!

F2C, yes, I think that is fair. But, y'all have to step up your game!! The first ad in the first thread speaks to me! But the co- ed can vote to make it fair! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Scarlett, great !!!
.. and not that you want to influence any of the voting, lol, nice one.
As I said before:
Attachment 192493
The first ad in the first thread speaks to me! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi

ARE YOU SERIOUS???????
It's eharmony not eccie !
Hello! Are you a female high-school dropout between the ages of 16 and 25? Are you tired of doors being slammed in your face when you apply for a job? Are you tired of lying around in bed all day with nothing to do? Well, you never need get up again! Because in 6 short weeks, I can train you to be a high-payin' ho! That's right! It's a known fact that a good ho can make up to $1500 a week! Just think, $1500 a week without even leaving the comforts of your own bedroom! Sound too good to be true? Just send for my new book entitled: 'I Wanna Be a Ho'! And if, in 6 short weeks, you're not confident that you can make big money as a ho workin' for me, just send the book back for a full refund! It's as simple as that!

Be somebody! Be my ho !

----- the above is intended as humorous only ! ----
Hey, one entry per sissy only !!!

Otherwise I might be tempted to upgrade mine to:

See if you still got it: Break Fun5Cum's record in an hour session or it's free

... but your 2nd one is indeed a good one !
Call me a romantic! Seriously, you guys have been very entertaining and good sports about my silly little threAD. So, will someone throw up a poll already for the best ad, so we can get this rolling?
vote for me and I'll let you guys watch. LMAO!
I like your idea too, Sue Nami! *Blushing*
Sue, that is an interesting statement under the title: Man-Ad

How about this then: If you win, then first male sissy runner up gets a double with you and Scarlett !!!
Sounds like a WIN-WIN-WIN to me

... and as I promised to donate my session ONLY when I win, I'd love second place in this particular case.
????? Would love to help , BUT I only see one ad ! Give me a list of what you want in poll and questions , post #'s , and I'll post the poll .
I like Fun2Come's idea. Two fountains would be VERY NICE!