The Full Bar

If Don Julio's available, $300 an hour doesnt seem so bad anymore
whisky, not the stuff with an e
San Pellegrino mineral water, 10 Thousand BC water, Del Maguey mezcal, and Aberlour A’bunadh cask strength scotch would pretty much do it for me, along with one of the better Tokaji aszu wines and Tecate beer. Originally Posted by Wheretonow
Well Gosh you're easy to please Whereto. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
After one of your sessions you might have to give it to me through an IV.
After a good fluid-draining boink ice-cold beer is heaven. But not just run of mill BL Corona etc. Maybe some good craft beer.
Bourbon, the good stuff. Booker's Bourbon is the only bourbon bottled straight from the keg uncut and unfiltered. My last bottle was 124 proof and very smooth neat or on the rocks. I prefer small batch bourbons like Maker's Mark, Knob Creek, Basil Hayden's. I have tried Bullit and Buffalo Trace but wasn't impressed.

Jack Daniel's is okay as long as we understand that it is NOT Bourbon. Jack Daniels is actually Tennessee sour mash whiskey, not Bourbon

A good single malt Scotch, I like Highland Park 15 year old.

Bombay Gin, Grey Goose Vodka plus Jose Quervo for mixing and Patron for shooting.

As for beer, one should have some lighter beers like Carona, Red Stripe and Tecate plus some darker beer like Shiner and Ziegen Bock. You can go completely to the dark side with Guinness and it's kinfolk.

Don't forget the Diet Coke and Gatorade!!
I nice bottle of Bourbon would satisfy me. To be able to make any cocktail would require not only a variety of booze, but all sorts of stuff (sweet and dry vermouth, bitters, absinthe, tonic, soda, etc) That being said, if you have a bar at your incall, I will come!
Well I don't drink and don't even want to be around people drinking in all honesty...but if you want to impress me let's get a Vitamix and a cold press juicer in there and drink some fresh kale,spinach,carrot,Apple and ginger juice after we fuck!
I love those from My Fit Foods. Yum.

Kayla, I'm easy to impress behind the bar. Just ask Tinman

Kayla, I'm easy to impress behind the bar. Just ask Tinman Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Oh, yeah....!

I wouldn't overspend on your well drinks. Grey Goose is great, but if you're mixing your vodka you can save money with Tito's and it can stand on its own, but is cheap enough that you don't feel wasteful in a vodka tonic.

Gin is trickier. I want Bombay Sapphire or Hendricks if I'm having a martini, but regular Tanqueray works just fine in a gin and tonic.

Save the super premiums for your regulars, and get what they like. The guy that's seeing you monthly deserves the $35 bottle of GG. The rest of us can drink Tito's.

Make sure to keep fresh lemons and limes on hand. Ice is your friend...make sure you have plenty. Tonic water, of course, and club soda.

Someone else mentioned a shaker. Pick one up at target. Glass or metal, not that cheap plastic crap. And get the right glassware, too. Cocktails taste better in the right container. Classic cocktail (martini) glasses, highball, margarita, champagne, and wine glasses for red and white.
After a good fluid-draining boink ice-cold beer is heaven. But not just run of mill BL Corona etc. Maybe some good craft beer. Originally Posted by Hercules
How about a nice cold but light. Awww but gotta have the fresh limes in it.
How about a nice cold but light. Awww but gotta have the fresh limes in it. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
And a frosty mug, for chrissakes. Proper glassware, baby!

Kayla, I'm easy to impress behind the bar. Just ask Tinman Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I did My Fit Foods for 30 days...purty darn good
For me...ice water is a full bar. There is no faster way to kill my wood than drinking alcohol, been that way since i was a young man.
why do I expect Tara Evans at any moment? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
?
She has graced her presence Chung.