How Many Guys LIke For Me to Talk about Other Cocks Fucking Me as YOU FUCK ME HARD?

Guys, if you want me to talk about being fucked by other men or any other topic while you fuck me hard just let me know. If you don't request it, I wont talk about it)) I have been offering it now as many guys do love hearing exactly how other guys make passionate love to me and how big or small other guys are who enjoy my pussy))) Talking about being fucked as I am being fucked turns me on so much)))
She does own it like nobody in recent memory. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
She?
Guys, if you want me to talk about being fucked by other men or any other topic while you fuck me hard just let me know. If you don't request it, I wont talk about it)) I have been offering it now as many guys do love hearing exactly how other guys make passionate love to me and how big or small other guys are who enjoy my pussy))) Talking about being fucked as I am being fucked turns me on so much))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Well, then...umm, hell. Tell us a good story or two RIGHT NOW.

Who pounded you the hardest?

Who shot the most cum in your tight little pussy?

(No names, of course....just the story)
Of course Randall wants to know about guys and their performance.
It turns me on talking about being fucked or about a hot facefuck as you are fucking me hard. Talking about some massive loads which were literally shot into my pussy from a large "hose" gets me and you so wild it takes being fucked to intense heights)))
First off my dick is the star of the show. Now if I was the one you were bragging about we might be onto something lol. Seriously I would guess that the last thing most men would want to hear about is how Hobbyist X just fucked you and left you pussy sore while they have your knees to their ears.

On another note that begs the question: Do you ladies have a TDL of Hobbyist?
It does seem that most guys want to hear about how other guys fuck me and eat my pussy and asshole as we fuck. It turns me on even more when we talk very dirty as I tell them about other guys in me and they tell me what a dirty naughty slut I am as I describe in detail how good other guys feel in me. Because other guys feel so good in me doesn't mean they don't feel even better in me. It makes guys fuck me harder which drive us both totally crazy. Guys definitely prefer fucking a very naughty fuckslut whore))
It does seem that most guys want to hear about how other guys fuck me and eat my pussy and asshole as we fuck. It turns me on even more when we talk very dirty as I tell them about other guys in me and they tell me what a dirty naughty slut I am as I describe in detail how good other guys feel in me. Because other guys feel so good in me doesn't mean they don't feel even better in me. It makes guys fuck me harder which drive us both totally crazy. Guys definitely prefer fucking a very naughty fuckslut whore)) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
I just came, what do I owe you?
First off my dick is the star of the show. Now if I was the one you were bragging about we might be onto something lol. Seriously I would guess that the last thing most men would want to hear about is how Hobbyist X just fucked you and left you pussy sore while they have your knees to their ears.

On another note that begs the question: Do you ladies have a TDL of Hobbyist? Originally Posted by txboi817
My TDL is anyone who isn't on my DNS list
It does seem that most guys want to hear about how other guys fuck me and eat my pussy and asshole as we fuck. It turns me on even more when we talk very dirty as I tell them about other guys in me and they tell me what a dirty naughty slut I am as I describe in detail how good other guys feel in me. Because other guys feel so good in me doesn't mean they don't feel even better in me. It makes guys fuck me harder which drive us both totally crazy. Guys definitely prefer fucking a very naughty fuckslut whore)) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
I love this too!!!!! And this is super hot!
Hell, that's what I call sweet talk darling. I'm not here to compete. I play because I'm a dirty old man that loves the dirty sweet talking ladies that can rock my world. I love a good dirty story(s)
My TDL is anyone who isn't on my DNS list Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Short list.

OP, good stuff...not for me, but good stuff..
You would be surprised at what some guys want to talk about as they fuck me hard. I am open to any subject that turns guys on as most turn me on too. Fucking a slut definitely brings out the wildest and kinkiest fantasies that men have and that is nothing but good as they cum harder than they have ever cum in their lives)))) I think the combination of fucking me, sucking my large tits and kissing makes men absolutely wild physically and mentally))))
I love dirty talk all together. I do not have a preferred topic..just whatever pops in my head at the moment

Did have this civvie chick that loved telling how she loves to sucking my dick because her man's was so small...turned her on when made her choke on it and tell how her man couldn't do that
I like for a slut to admit she's a slut while I'm fucking her. But only in a general sense. I might ask, "You like sucking big dicks?" Her response should be A) moaning yes while my cock is in her mouth, B) popping my cock out, only for a second, to say "Oh yes! But your's is the juiciest!", or C) say "I can't get enough!" What I don't want is her to talk about a specific time, giving details about a particular other cock or man.