Thunderstorm sex!

Now don't you go perpetuating fibs of women having orgasms ...
BEST SEX I EVER HAD WAS IN THE BACK OF A FULL SIZED FORD CUSTOM VAN DURING A T-STORM THAT DID $5k WORTH OF HAIL DAMAGE TO HER VAN!!!!

THERE WAS JUST NO STOPPING!!!
Angel- id love to pull that hair, smack that ass with my hands and dick and please away!

Berkleigh-storm sex sounds like it would be very passionate with you!

Kendall- id pound away long and deep!

Berkleigh-storm sex sounds like it would be very passionate with you!
Originally Posted by spank_my_monkey76

Ohhhh trust it is!

Yesterday morning around 7am I was awoken to tornado sirens...anyone who lives in Frisco recalls how much rain, lightening and thunder came with that storm.

After watching the news to see that it was a bunch of bullshit, I rolled over and rode a very lucky man like he was Sea Biscuit to sound of the thunderstorm LOL

Lets just say we didn't make it Church as we had our own Sunday Sin Session but it was a great way to start Mother's Day

I love the rain!

• anita
  • 05-11-2015, 11:44 AM
Thunderstorms are great for love making. But I don't have a boyfriend, and guys don't call because they would rather not drive under these circumstances. So, I miss out lol.
Me? If i am asleep I miss it unless my background music stops. If I am awake at home I have a dog who needs comfort. If I am at work, I say "---" . If I am with my ATF, the same as sleep.

No thunder and lightning does not super charge me; just testosterone shots.