That awkward moment when...

..walking down the mall with all your family, your ATF jumps out of nowhere and gives you a hug and a peck on the cheek before noticing your family next to you.. FUCK! Originally Posted by maslatinlover

Here I thought you were gong to say ... "when I dropped my phone in the toilet that I just used because of those damn automatic flushers"

should I reach and get it or so f'it and report it lost.... decisions decisions
... when you walk in to your favorite Asian Spa and Mamasan and the girls greet you and keep calling you 작은 음경 (small penis) with a grin on their face Originally Posted by maslatinlover

Do you look like me?
  • HNIC
  • 12-12-2012, 03:19 PM
...the provider told the other guy to go ahead and come up while I was getting dressed in the the bathroom. Knock on the door and she opens the door right as I was leaving...

Über awkward for both of us...

Btw this happened today around 1pm lol
How about when he nuts as you are putting his raincoat on him? That was a bit awkward.
How about when he nuts as you are putting his raincoat on him? That was a bit awkward. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
LOL! best one yet
hehehe Good thing msog was on the menu...
...queefing
There is nothing wrong with a lady that queefs.
No...the most awkward moment in my entire career... Went on an outcall...he was in the middle of DATY and I was totally getting into it when I hear something- look up (the bed was under a window) and his SO was already half-way through the window! OMG!! He ran outside to restrain her and I ran out the front TOPLESS!! Needless to say, I am rather cautious about doing outcalls to private residences now.
When u get a text from a banned provider offering great specials who you've previously nicely told to never fucking text me again.
Sitting in a bar with one of your best buds when a former provider comes to the table to take the drink order and recognizes BOTH of us. The ultimate outing.
In my best flava flav voice: 'Whaaaaaooooo'
Having a big crap stain in your briefs.....
The stupid blank stair you gave, when the front office lady at the doctors office asks you the name of your provider.
The stupid blank stair you gave, when the front office lady at the doctors office asks you the name of your provider. Originally Posted by Buck Fuddy
That's great, do you say "which one ?"