Why Haven’t The 50+ Security Experts Been Charged With Election Interference??

...They were wrong and if asked about it they would probably admit it... Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Yet the media has not been curious enough to ask them about it. Curious, eh?

They volunteered to author and sign the paper, yet have not volunteered to retract it. Curiouser still, eh?
...In fact it might be FBI procedure to not comment on any ongoing investigation... Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Or could be that calling it an ongoing investigation is a clock killer. As I recall they have not called it as anything, even though the Muh Russian Disinfo is now known as "evidence" in a prosecution of the former owner. Curious, eh Comrade?
What exactly are they going to charge them with? Using their first amendment right to free speech. These were not government employees but rather private citizens who rendered a personal opinion based on their own personal experience. They were wrong and if asked about it they would probably admit it.

If you can prove some kind of collusion between the authors of the paper and the Biden campaign then you have a point. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

they have been asked and not one has recanted one word.

one of them had the unmitigated gall to go on Neil Cavuto's show and flat out denied they were wrong.
they have been asked and not one has recanted one word.

one of them had the unmitigated gall to go on Neil Cavuto's show and flat out denied they were wrong. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I’m going to reserve judgment on this until you can send me some information that would give credence to your claim. But These former intelligence officials who signed the letter are not wrong in their statements. They said that it looked like disinformation and they could have been right. They never said with certainty that it was true or false.

They wrote.

We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement -- just that our experience makes us deeply suspicious that the Russian government played a significant role in this case.

If you have proof that the Biden administration or the democratic party asked for or provided to these individuals the idea to write the letter then you might have a point. If you can provide that then you should let James Comer know.
I’m going to reserve judgment on this until you can send me some information that would give credence to your claim. But These former intelligence officials who signed the letter are not wrong in their statements. They said that it looked like disinformation and they could have been right. They never said with certainty that it was true or false.

They wrote.

We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement -- just that our experience makes us deeply suspicious that the Russian government played a significant role in this case.

If you have proof that the Biden administration or the democratic party asked for or provided to these individuals the idea to write the letter then you might have a point. If you can provide that then you should let James Comer know. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

they didn't. these assholes did this on their own as agents of disinformation.

to influence the election.

for Biden.

accept it as fact, because it is.
they didn't. these assholes did this on their own as agents of disinformation.

to influence the election.

for Biden.

accept it as fact, because it is. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I would accept that statement as true. Insofar as they wanted the emails from the laptop to not affect the election. Now someone needs to prove that what they did was a crime.
I would accept that statement as true. Insofar as they wanted the emails from the laptop to not affect the election. Now someone needs to prove that what they did was a crime. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

decide now. if trump is "guilty" of election interference in Georgia why aren't these "experts" also guilty?

none? both? Trump?

decide.

you may find this interesting .... enjoy

https://www.fbi.gov/how-we-can-help-...s-and-security

What is Not a Federal Election Crime?

While the examples below are not federal election crimes, states have their own election laws. If you are concerned about a possible violation of a state or local election law, contact your local law enforcement.
  • Giving voters a ride to the polls or time off to vote
  • Offering voters a stamp to mail an absentee ballot
  • Making false claims about oneself or another candidate
  • Forging or faking nominating petitions
  • Campaigning too close to the polls

so ........ the FBI says Trump didn't violate election laws by claiming Biden and the Democrats stole the election.

why exactly is that fatass cunt Fani suing Trump?

you know why. to rig the 2024 election against Trump.

bahahahaaa
I would accept that statement as true. Insofar as they wanted the emails from the laptop to not affect the election. Now someone needs to prove that what they did was a crime. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
... No, no, mate - not just the e-mails, but everything else
on the laptop... Not just Hunter's bad behaviour, but
e-mails with business partners and father Joe.

IF the American people would have known about the influence
peddling and what-not - Trump wins re-election.

So the FBI/DOJ - who KNEW the laptop was really Hunter's
- surely enlisted the help of Brennan and Clapper and the
other "50" to LIE about the laptop being Russian dis-info.

... THAT - is election interference.

Now a few of the "50" who signed the letter may NOT have
known the truth about the laptop - but most of 'em DID.

And the Investigations coming next year will show this!

#### Salty
The difference is Trump was the President at the time and he was a candidate in the election. He also tried to get the governor to find “votes” and tried to get the governor to say he was the winner disregarding the actual outcome. Even if you can link Biden or the Biden campaign to the letter that they put out I’m not sure that’s a crime.
The State of Georgia v. Donald J. Trump, et al. is a pending criminal case against Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, and 18 co-defendants. The prosecution alleges that Trump led a "criminal racketeering enterprise", in which he and all other defendants "knowingly and willfully joined a conspiracy to unlawfully change the outcome" of the 2020 U.S. presidential election in Georgia. All defendants are charged with one count of violating Georgia's Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) statute, which has a penalty of five to twenty years in prison.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgi...ng_prosecution
The difference is Trump was the President at the time and he was a candidate in the election. He also tried to get the governor to find “votes” and tried to get the governor to say he was the winner disregarding the actual outcome. Even if you can link Biden or the Biden campaign to the letter that they put out I’m not sure that’s a crime. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

nonsense. there is no difference. either it's all election interference or it's not.
decide
... Tx-dot, yer talkin' apples and onions here - and the sad
whataboutism is drifting us off-topic.

The point is - did the 50+ blokes who signed the letter
engage in Election Interference?? ... The FBI did, as they KNEW
the laptop was real and authentic.

Trump's GA case and what-not has nothing to do with this.

#### Salty
nonsense. there is no difference. either it's all election interference or it's not.
decide Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
... Tx-dot, yer talkin' apples and onions here - and the sad
whataboutism is drifting us off-topic.

The point is - did the 50+ blokes who signed the letter
engage in Election Interference?? ... The FBI did, as they KNEW
the laptop was real and authentic.

Trump's GA case and what-not has nothing to do with this.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Lying to affect the outcome of the election is not a crime. If it was then Trump would be prosecuted for every single thing he says on social media.

Trump is being prosecuted for trying to overturn the results of a legitimate election. Not the same thing. Especially because you can’t prove that anything in the letter is false.
... What CAN - and has been proven -is that some of those
who signed the letter KNEW the laptop was NOT Russian Disinformation.

... So they LIED to the American people.

#### Salty
... What CAN - and has been proven -is that some of those
who signed the letter KNEW the laptop was NOT Russian Disinformation.

... So they LIED to the American people.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
If you have proof of that please post a link to the information.