Men and why they post FAKE reviews. handle name " advisorguy"

Ummmm I looked at Dorthy's showcase and she is faaaaaar from a BBW. I like you Monique but I don't get why you're throwing these kind of ugly stones.
  • BLM69
  • 02-20-2016, 08:14 AM
Ummmm I looked at Dorthy's showcase and she is faaaaaar from a BBW. I like you Monique but I don't get why you're throwing these kind of ugly stones. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I like me a thick cute girl over a fugly skinny girl any day You women need to be nice to each other
Ummmm I looked at Dorthy's showcase and she is faaaaaar from a BBW. I like you Monique but I don't get why you're throwing these kind of ugly stones. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Thanks Doll
I'm not trying to Defend Monique because I'm not sure about the situation, but her comment was made 5 days ago. When a OP keeps it going, there's 2 at fault. IMO And it doesn't help calling someone a Bat Shit Crazy Whore... I would have a hard time appologizing to someone if they kept referring to me like that as well.

XOXOXOXOXO!
I have been on the receiving side of the BSC pm's from the OP as well.....totally uncalled for on my end....it's funny how some ladies start threAD's and then get pissed when things go horribly awry. SMH.
I like me a thick cute girl over a fugly skinny girl any day You women need to be nice to each other Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Women will always be their own worst enemy. Always have in RW, always will be here too. It's in their jeans
I'm not trying to Defend Monique because I'm not sure about the situation, but her comment was made 5 days ago. When a OP keeps it going, there's 2 at fault. IMO And it doesn't help calling someone a Bat Shit Crazy Whore... I would have a hard time appologizing to someone if they kept referring to me like that as well.

XOXOXOXOXO! Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Following me again smh
Following me again smh Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Whats your deal! You have so many post going... 99% are fucking with people. I'm just waiting for you to get banned.

It's gonna happen.. Your mouth is lethal. Your hateful and mean. It's just a matter of time.

Now you can leave me alone. I'm gonna call you on your Insults and RTM. That's for sure.

I'm sure I'm not the only one looking to do that.
Whats your deal! You have so many post going... 99% are fucking with people. I'm just waiting for you to get banned.

It's gonna happen.. Your mouth is lethal. Your hateful and mean. It's just a matter of time.

Now you can leave me alone. I'm gonna call you on your Insults and RTM. That's for sure.

I'm sure I'm not the only one looking to do that. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Its ok I will have this taken up with the mods
Its ok I will have this taken up with the mods Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Again lol...Lately called Admin for treats not one but twice...Piss people off then cry about it...Dirty...Seriously.opcom :No houston guys willing to keep you busy so you step away from all the sections on the boards...She is from Dallas and you are trolling from Houston.Your post screamed attention..Very insecure darling!

I'm sure I'm not the only one looking to do that. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
sounds like someone has some sand in her vajayjay........ijs
Suddenly I am reminded why I come back and visit this cyber street corner and then stay away for months at a time.

These comments and others are some of the most classless comments I have read since Giddy-up Casey and Rooster has their last fight on ASPD.

You have the opportunity to lift each other up and provide love and support to each other, but some people's worst character defects come out instead..... And then you wonder why you attract guys that don't want to pay more than $100 and don't respect your rules or your bodies.
I awarded the tile of to DM a long time ago on the Houston board..

Congratulations U.M....I am officially giving you the Dallas area title.....

Don't fight it...just embrace the title.....
Heh