I have a new found appreciation for all you parents

Lol NOW you know how I feel when I say I'm busy with the rugratz... Hold on.... So does this mean "no kidz", only "practice" for now???? Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Lol they say practice makes perfect babe.
" Rawdog"

Chime in... Your type of thread...
Lmao ^^^^ Look Zanz, it worked lol I win, told you it wouldn't take more than a few hours to get my expected response from one of the few... ahhh... Now I'm bored again..... Oh well... Carry on....
oh well. In the words of Tony Soprano "What are u gonna do?" :-) Originally Posted by TheDr

Deep fry them?
Lmao ^^^^ Look Zanz, it worked lol I win, told you it wouldn't take more than a few hours to get my expected response from one of the few... ahhh... Now I'm bored again..... Oh well... Carry on.... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Lol. yep some people just can't control themselves.. worse than me successfully being a childless WK by choice ;-) Now I gotta get this kid ready for practice today with the coach so I can return him to his parents when I'm done.

But seriously this kids dad was an all-american (having tough times at the moment) but the goal eventually is national exposure and being rated one of top high school prospects in the country. So it's important for him to compete with kids across the country to gauge the competition. I want to see the kid do well and it's definitely a human investment for me so I'm talking to all kinds of people and learning from their experiences.

Point Break!!! Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Lol. See when you don't have kids you don't have to lose it like that (when baby sitting) over not eating their veggies. You don't want to eat your veggies then fine your parents have to deal with it not me. Lol.
Yep... They ask the craziest questions. The more you answer the deeper and crazier it gets lol! I just say, "yes" or "maybe". Lol!! Originally Posted by Sweet tart candy

Not only that but they can and will embarrass you in front of others. I heard this kid tell a waiter once as he was taking her order: "You sound like a girl." lol and another kid told his mom in Church as she was trying to get him to behave: " Mom your breath stinks." I was rofl. It's kinda cute when they are smaller.

Problem solved..... Originally Posted by Russ38
TFF I don't think that's legal.
  • Trey
  • 08-10-2014, 09:02 AM
My mom would drug us up like that before a long flight back in the day. We had no idea why we would sleep the whole time.
TFF I don't think that's legal. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
It's not illegal if a kid gets the sniffles....

My mom would drug us up like that before a long flight back in the day. We had no idea why we would sleep the whole time. Originally Posted by Trey
Yup.....or those long road trips to and from back in the day.....it was lights out motherfuckers.....Lol
TFF I don't think that's legal. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

Its like speeding, its only illegal if you get caught.
Kids?
Again....
I have some thoughts on the OP but this is a SHMB so I'm keeping them to myself.
I'll just say that those were not difficult questions.