Best blowjob?

Jen/ jemelia she is still around. Last time I saw her was out in Washington pa. Still looks the same...
Brandi/SexyB/Mschrixi(?) from Penn Hills or Plum. She really got into it and it was good. Don't know if she's still active. Haven't seen her in years.
Angelina (mt oliver) very enthusiastic dt. Havent seen her is a year. Anyone know if shes still around?
Since this is a Pittsburgh poll Azngurl was good for me.
Angelina (mt oliver) very enthusiastic dt. Havent seen her is a year. Anyone know if shes still around? Originally Posted by lil-tigger
She hasnt been around for over a year at least. Her number hasnt worked for just as long.
Brandi/SexyB/Mschrixi(?) from Penn Hills or Plum. She really got into it and it was good. Don't know if she's still active. Haven't seen her in years. Originally Posted by the1999person
She also videotaped guys and put it on the internet without their knowledge. With that backdrop, I'm not sure there's a hummer good enough.
What ever happened to that jen/jemelia or whatever from SA. Skinny as a rail blonde. She could really suck a dick Originally Posted by himzert
Where I can I find her, I hear she is legendary.
Autumn in Monroeville is my go-to when I need that fix
She’s been on SA here and there recently with the location of north hills.

I saw her once in millvale awhile ago at about 4am, she seemed really desperate to pay the rent.
Although I haven't seen her, I heard Zandra from Indys is outstanding (deepthroats, pierced tongue, blue eyes) from a few sources. I'm hoping to see her soon
A girl I dated from SA, she had some press her before the site shutdown. I dumped her after I read what was posted here. Too bad for her, but her BJ's were over the top.