Whispers - You Went to Arizona and Didn't Report

• gt27
  • 06-03-2017, 12:26 AM
Why would Whimpers need to leave Austin to find that? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
He couldn't find it at home? IDK

Nonetheless, I was seething from the relentless aggression that is Whimpers. He is out of line on a lot of posts he starts, edging on outing in some topics and a misogynist to say the best of him. A few too many beers and I posted this.

I received my punishment. I'll get Whispers fair and square. Yes Whispers, I am smarter than you on so many levels. And, if you play golf, I would love to play 18 with you. $100 dollars per hole, straight up no strokes? Winner has the profits donated to a charity of their choice? Offer is on the table.

Nonetheless, I was seething from the relentless aggression that is Whimpers. He is out of line on a lot of posts he starts, edging on outing in some topics and a misogynist to say the best of him. A few too many beers and I posted this.

I received my punishment. I'll get Whispers fair and square. Yes Whispers, I am smarter than you on so many levels. And, if you play golf, I would love to play 18 with you. $100 dollars per hole, straight up no strokes? Winner has the profits donated to a charity of their choice? Offer is on the table. Originally Posted by gt27

Too many beers again?

I received my punishment. I'll get Whispers fair and square. Yes Whispers, I am smarter than you on so many levels. And, if you play golf, I would love to play 18 with you. $100 dollars per hole, straight up no strokes? Winner has the profits donated to a charity of their choice? Offer is on the table. Originally Posted by gt27

nahhhh..... I have problems with those damn windmills all the time.... can't never time it right.....

You just keep showing us all here how smart you are.... Plenty of fun to be had with that....
...On the other hand, how did it taste? You sure took a big bite little fella. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Do you actually have anything original?
But, I can grill anything. A couple hotel kitchens are available.

Come on TT, your self claimed job is to entertain us.
Are you slacking off?
Or, are you still waiting for that tree to grow?