You don't have a right to know...

Yes I did , but some others (who set traps ) didn't LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Well, then why didn't you get it right the first time, then? It's not like you have to try to sound stupid.

Well, then why didn't you get it right the first time, then? It's not like you have to try to sound stupid.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Who did? Me, or the ones who didn't get it.
I noticed that I didn't call you on that Area 51 crap. That's what you get for being kind to imbeciles. I also don't jump on grammar errors or typos like you. There is a word for people like you EVA; grammar Nazis. Oops! I guess that's two words. I had better point that out or the grammar Nazi will call me out.

FYI, I would have accepted the "skunk works" as well.
Too late to duck and cover Judy...
you are pretty full of yourself.....so I guess in the interest of....everyone I'm going to have to call out each and every mistake you make. Every misplaced period, every naughty noun, every misfired verb.
you are pretty full of yourself.....so I guess in the interest of....everyone I'm going to have to call out each and every mistake you make. Every misplaced period, every naughty noun, every misfired verb. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
LOL not me Mr trap layer, knock your self out Judy.
LOL, not me Mr. Trap Layer. Knock yourself out Judy.

Trap Layer is a proper name and requires capitalization. Mr. is a title and also requires capitalization. "knock yourself...." is a new though and requires a new sentence. "your self" is one single word. LOL is like a prefix to the sentence so you need a comma to separate it from the body of the sentence. You also know that you have a sentence fragment?

Trap Layer is a proper name and requires capitalization. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
What about Judy? Does it also require capitalization?
Tampon woke up on the wrong side of the dumpster and is feeling froggy. Jump! Froggy! Jump!

Trap Layer is a proper name and requires capitalization. Mr. is a title and also requires capitalization. "knock yourself...." is a new though and requires a new sentence. "your self" is one single word. LOL is like a prefix to the sentence so you need a comma to separate it from the body of the sentence. You also know that you have a sentence fragment? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It doesn't matter what you do it stills looks foolish.
Foolish? You wrote it first... badly.
What about Judy? Does it also require capitalization? Originally Posted by bigtex
Misogynistic and homophobic insults from liberals...tsk tsk