Vulgarity in the hobby?

I like both, depends on my mood..
Hell yes I want it just as fucking dirty as you can make it. I want to know the whore can speak like the dirty little whore she is.
Speak like a lady, fuck like a slut in heat. Woof woof
Serenity makes posts about sucking dicks nearly every other day. But there are hundreds of providers on this board who post similarly... As I said, I was asking hobbyists to share their perspectives on the behavior. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
On the contrary I hardly ever post about sucking dick on here.. But lately I've been home and not out of town working. So why not try for some attention. Ur the queen Bitch at grabbing for attention if I'm not mistaken.. But I appreciate how close u follow my activity on here to kno Wat I'm posting. Ur my biggest fan and I haven't even sucked ur dick yet. My oh my
I definitely like to speak like the dirty whore Tht I am. Plus I like to suck dick.. Wat real Cuntbitch doesn't?
+1, kind of obvious

Really? Serenity makes a post about sucking a dick and less than 40 minutes later, you start this thread that says vulgarity smacks of desparation and lack of intelligence? But that's just a coincidence, right? Not the impetus of your post? Originally Posted by U Know Why
So obvious, first thing I thought when I saw the title
But not directly, never directly... Just indirectly asking how the guys feel about such vulgar behavior on such a non vulgar board. I was just directly asking if I could get some dick to suck.. Nothing wrong with Tht I don't think
If you want opinions, here is mine: tease me, taunt me, flirt with me and intrigue me! I personally don't have to have vulgar talk up front. Being a little older I've shared enough experiences that I don't have to have it upfront. Hobby is the hobby and to each his own. Some may love it. I always love the beauty of a woman, the experience that we share and the chemistry thereof. If you want to talk trash while we are together I won't be upset but don't have to have it either.
I pretty much prefer that it be saved for the heat of the moment. Late in the heat of the moment.
I hate being vulgar personally. Sexting is not my thing and it really annoys me Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

see you are so great. your flirty text to me was well done. it was a one time joke, but you did good.
Well said you sexy whore you! Personally, i think vulgarity is great. The nastier the better i say. For example, i think Lilygirl post some nasty shit in her ads but it gets my dick so god damn hard it makes me want to fuck her brains out and have her moaning so loud that her neighbors 3 blocks away could hear it. Serenity is also another person who is vulgar with her posts yet they make me want grab her wrists in doggystyle and fuck her wet pussy hard and fast. So yeah... the vulgarity is a turn on for me. I kinda expect some nasty talk from the whore in fucking. Originally Posted by Iridemhard
+1
The vulgarity and the dirty talk is what I really enjoy.....I have been fortunate enough to meet a few ladies on here that enjoy it as well. I don't care how hot the provider is, if dirty talk is not on the menu - then I will not be interested in setting an appointment.
Honestly, I find too explicit talk in discussion forums a distinct turn-off, and I've made decisions on who I would or wouldn't see based on that. Once upon a time a provider I'd already seen once, and who I was trying to arrange to see again, got a bit enthusiastic in her responses in a thread where a guy was trying to organize a gangbang. After reading her responses in that thread I wound up telling her I was so turned off by her behavior there that I wouldn't be seeing her ever again. Sadly, she took personal offense at that, but it couldn't be helped; I just had totally lost the desire to see her anymore.

Cheers,

bcg
Well I'm becoming a professional dirty vulgar talker.. Practice makes perfect..
Now who is going to come fuck my face and then bend me over and ram me from behind while I moan about How ur big dick feels so good thrusting in and out until u explode over in a nice release of cum..
Honestly, I find too explicit talk in discussion forums a distinct turn-off, and I've made decisions on who I would or wouldn't see based on that. Once upon a time a provider I'd already seen once, and who I was trying to arrange to see again, got a bit enthusiastic in her responses in a thread where a guy was trying to organize a gangbang. After reading her responses in that thread I wound up telling her I was so turned off by her behavior there that I wouldn't be seeing her ever again. Sadly, she took personal offense at that, but it couldn't be helped; I just had totally lost the desire to see her anymore.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Well it's funny u judge based on her vulgar talk but this is a whore board.. We are whores why does it matter how vulgar we are? Isn't Tht the point of this whole thing being vulgar and sexual... Maybe u should go find u proper lady at church or something instead of getting numbers off a whore board because we are all gonna be a little vulgar some more then others.. U could try p411 they don't allow any room to put vulgarity on there at all..