Any Clubs open in the Roc?

Per Facebook and Igram, Tally is reopening on Tuesday. Originally Posted by jackdan2000
as a strip club or a bar????
Yes the Tally Ho and The Barrel I was at the ho Friday and had a very good time catching up!
Yes the Tally Ho and The Barrel I was at the ho Friday and had a very good time catching up! Originally Posted by misterbig9.5
as a strip club/s ????
Girls were not wearing much, no pole dancing or private room yet but they are working on it in the court room.
thanks

so its a M&G with Notel takeout option mmmm ahem Handy ????
thanks

so its a M&G with Notel takeout option mmmm ahem Handy ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I do believe the take out menu is much better that before!
I do believe the take out menu is much better that before! Originally Posted by misterbig9.5

I may have to buy a no touch thermometer then
Strip clubs are the [STAFF edit - GM]
of the people.
Strip clubs are the [STAFF edit - GM] of the people. Originally Posted by brasil
Paraphrasing Karl Marx.
Paraphrasing Karl Marx. Originally Posted by brasil
bad boy Sir, but that would make a good 2 handle if needed

Any word on Mirage ????
Stopped by Tally-Ho 5:00ish. 10-12 girls working. Yes there is dancing although one of the girls said they have to be careful about the stage and privates. I did see several privates in my time there, but very little stage tipping. Now, the Barrel.....I hope they close and go away. The "waitresses" they publicize do no waitressing and do not stray AT ALL from the one or two guys they are sitting with. I don't know why they don't just stay home. Clearly they are not there to make money, so when they fully open as a strip club those girls aren't getting one dime of mine.
Stopped by Tally-Ho 5:00ish. 10-12 girls working. Yes there is dancing although one of the girls said they have to be careful about the stage and privates. I did see several privates in my time there, but very little stage tipping. Now, the Barrel.....I hope they close and go away. The "waitresses" they publicize do no waitressing and do not stray AT ALL from the one or two guys they are sitting with. I don't know why they don't just stay home. Clearly they are not there to make money, so when they fully open as a strip club those girls aren't getting one dime of mine. Originally Posted by RandyinRoc
Barrel in the oldest bar in the county. 1st speak easy to open as a bar.

Service has never been a strong point, Its a get drunk cheap bar.
  • flcc
  • 02-06-2021, 09:57 AM
1100 is open but under the table.
1100 is open but under the table. Originally Posted by flcc
Any idea who is working there?
Barrel in the oldest bar in the county. 1st speak easy to open as a bar.

Service has never been a strong point, Its a get drunk cheap bar. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
well I like the Barrel, its not far from where I am,