FUCK YEAH! APRILL IS PROVIDER OF THE DAY ... (should be year)

• 09-10-2017, 01:29 PM
Great person! Beautiful both inside and out.
Congrats to a very sexy lady who is a total blast to hang out with! Again, CONGRATS!
She is quite the stunner in her pics
I love April! Sweetheart for sure. Congrats Sexy!
Wow.... Absolutely!!!
Yall!!!

I have been under the weather all weekend. I woke up to a text message informing me of a coed thread about me.

OMG!!
I HAVE THE BIGGEST SMILE ON MY FACE!!!!

Thank you all for the big head I currently have!

I'm not sure how POTD is chosen, but I am fuckin' flattered!

~Ze~, my love, you are by far my favorite perv!
Stickings, heels, and ink... The trifecta.
A sweet person with an amazing physique and stellar service. Granite midsection and an amazing smile too. I could go on and on.
Jeeez, where was I this past Sat and Sun....? oh, yeah...hibernating in football-mania morning, noon, and night all weekend long....oh, well....better late than never I suppose.

Aprill...many congrats, dear. Provider-of-the-Day only scratches the surface when it comes to someone who's a Really Terrific Person such as yourself.....

By the way; food for thought....in case you're still wondering what costume you might wear for any potential upcoming Halloween parties next month, I have an idea (especially for someone who is super-sexxxy....tall, slender...athletic...beautiful ...a major-league turn-on etc, etc such as yourself, of course)....

I can only imagine how many might request this particular look for a RP session should it be offered.....like I said, just a thought.

Yeeees April. So sexy! Been stalking her Twitter drooling.
Yeeees April. So sexy! Been stalking her Twitter drooling. Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
Lawdy... Would trudge through all the red dirt in the world.
Lawdy... Would trudge through all the red dirt in the world. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Oh would you now
Best sexual experience was her and Cassandra L Amore in a double. My goodness. Aprill is worth her higher price, I just have to keep saving my pennies to see her...she also looks like my hot sister in law which makes it even more fun.
This is called diet & exercise, cutting out the carbs! April is irresistible hotttt!