Turn off or Turn on...? which method do you prefer when contacting a Provider?

• BLM69
  • 03-11-2022, 07:30 PM
Well Im most def going to have to have one there's nothing more annoying than having to repeat the same details to the same group of guys then no freaking deposit or date & wasting like an hour responding to texts when I could at least be fucking myself Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Have the assistant update your pics with current ones
I am really old school here and maybe aging out of the hobby world.

An assistant or service is OK BUT"

I prefer to limit contacts to PMs on this board and direct voice phone conversations of short duration. I can hide my PMs here and delete phone contacts claiming spam etc. Oh I know the phone folks have records of numbers, duration and locstions. . . .just hope it never gets that far. Text records can be explicit as can voicemail. A burner phone is off the table for now.

No deposits. No e-transitions etc.

I pay cvash.
Nope don’t like assistants. I got outed by one once and I wasn’t even hobbying at the time as I was on a break. She was actually a friend of my ex girlfriend and showed her an old email I sent with a picture and my name when I was a tad more reckless with screening info. To this day the provider denied she had anything to do with it.

You don’t know what type of assistant you have. Bit they have a lot of info at their finger tips. I can at least see what the provider looks like and know that I don’t know her. You don’t have the same privilege with an assistant cause she’s more anonymous.
I don't offer up any info I am not comfortable with no matter who is doing the booking. I am positive I have been in contact with "assistants" while thinking I am texting or emailing with a provider. One time I got a message that was supposed to got to the girl that said "He is five minutes out" so that was certainly an assistant. Still did the appointment and the girl confessed she had a guy doing the booking. Just don't give out too much info no matter what..
My initial contact with a provider is usually thru PM on here or p411. After that, I like to talk on the phone for a few minutes and to make sure on the pimp thing one way or another, invite her to dinner, an event, ect.
Well not being very experienced. I can say I would end communicating if I thought wasn’t the provider directly