BP Navaeh in Denton, intel?

d
They both are a pain in the Ass, had an Appt Yesterday and no answer and had appt for today and they wanted me to review them before I saw Neveah! That are both typical BP girls!! Originally Posted by Brewdog64
Nessa told me that she had a real job but I did not care to ask where is she working, tried to upsell me for BBBJ at 200-250 $ for hhr, I did not want to take a long drive. She texted me twice at different dates, may be I told her that I am a member here since 2010. How do they make money ? May be they just do a few guys whoever catches them in good mood of the day ?
Seen nessa.....she's hot...dancer at a dallas club.....covered everything.....wasn't bad just prefer bbbj....and for 150 hhr it can be had else where with someone just as hot....but still good local denton talent
Did you ask for BBBJ ? I just like to know because I talked to her on the phone and she tried to upsell it.
Yup....up charge for it...
  • asdfg
  • 09-24-2016, 01:25 AM
I would have ttft on nevaeh, but she never got her addison incall and denton is just too far.

Anyone seen her yet?
after meeting both of them, IMO nessa is much hotter. navaeh looks hotter in the pictures but nessa is actually significantly hotter. the pics are real of both although maybe navaehs are a little older
  • asdfg
  • 09-24-2016, 09:53 AM
after meeting both of them, IMO nessa is much hotter. navaeh looks hotter in the pictures but nessa is actually significantly hotter. the pics are real of both although maybe navaehs are a little older Originally Posted by Diabetes
In which way did nevaeh look different from her pics?
She was really short whoch i think she gives her height in her ad, seems accurate, but she was a little thicker than in the pics. Don't get me wrong shes still like spinner body type, but just slightly heavier than in her pics. Shes still really hot I just liked Nessa a lot better. Ive seen both of them before and after make up, I also just didn't like navaehs face as much, shes pretty but something about it I didn't lime as much as nessa not sure what. I think what it is is I feel Nessa has a better proportioned body. These comments are REALLY nitpicking though because they are both really hot. I scheduled with navaeh first based on pics but when I saw them both in person I switched to nessa
She was really short whoch i think she gives her height in her ad, seems accurate, but she was a little thicker than in the pics. Don't get me wrong shes still like spinner body type, but just slightly heavier than in her pics. Shes still really hot I just liked Nessa a lot better. Ive seen both of them before and after make up, I also just didn't like navaehs face as much, shes pretty but something about it I didn't lime as much as nessa not sure what. I think what it is is I feel Nessa has a better proportioned body. These comments are REALLY nitpicking though because they are both really hot. I scheduled with navaeh first based on pics but when I saw them both in person I switched to nessa Originally Posted by Diabetes
Was the service 100% covered including BJ ? I talked to her on the phone and she wanted 220-250 if she gives BBBJ in 1/2 hr session.