Gifts?

Oh ya?? I'm gonna have to try Kona coffee soon. I can't stand watery American coffee that looks like brown mop water. Ughh!!!
Furthermore regarding gifts, I don't know about other girls...but I prefer to receive something that I always need even though it's not expensive, such as Starbucks or tennis balls for me. Originally Posted by samantha thom
...also noted. Bringing balls to ST.
Gifts are always a nice touch no matter what it is! Gifts will put you at the top of every girls list, my fav's have been perfume, candles, tequila, ect... best thing to do is research, if you find her likes then surprise her.... extra time, last min apts and discounts will follow!
Read their profiles. Most have these items listed.
Profiles? Where are those profiles? All I recall are the showcases and the photos, none of which are tainted related.
I always like to bring a little something for the ladies for our first session to break the ice. So, I wanted to ask you ladies what are some of your favorite items to receive...besides $$$

Wine?
Chocolate?
Perfume?
Toys?
Body Lotion?
Massage Oil?
Bath salts or bubble bath?
Sexy Lingerie?
Other?
Can't pick all of the above either
Please give explanation of why you like to receive a particular gift too

If lingerie, do you allow reviewers to take pix of you in it and alsp post in ROS? I ask for I post pix in my reviews to make them more fun, entertaing and informative. Originally Posted by grassy_knoll

Recent gentlemen brought my new work out clothes.. yoga pants and cute little sports bra from Lululemon to wear for him. He looooved it! Yes, I let him take a photo that didnt show anything that would identify me.

He's a total sweetheart one of my favs! Loves to laugh tons of FUN!
Top shelf alcohol/wine & bath and body works sets always make happy. My fave pick def .... In that order too hehe
I almost forgot I did have a client bring me fresh dozen of roses last week , it really surprised me because it was really my first client to ever bring me fresh flowers I loved them
Flowers are like a classic gift I guess, always seems to work.

Top shelf alcohol/wine & bath and body works sets always make happy. My fave pick def .... In that order too hehe
I almost forgot I did have a client bring me fresh dozen of roses last week , it really surprised me because it was really my first client to ever bring me fresh flowers I loved them Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Yes I love gifts if you like to surprise me. My list is in my showcase. But please no flowers. They will not live long cuz I'm too busy to take care of them.
Wine please!!!! Originally Posted by Fararri
Whine?? You bet...OH! OH! EE! EE! AH! AH! OO! OO!....pleeeeaaaasssse! Don't stop!

Or do you mean a bottle of cabernet... ;-)
SW& Luiz~ aw, thanks *
Now Pro on the other hand, you're just naughty!!!
I just recently received 3 pairs of beautiful heels...that is definitely a hell of a gift
SW& Luiz~ aw, thanks *
Now Pro on the other hand, you're just naughty!!! Originally Posted by Fararri
my next gift to you will be a wine bottle opener...
I find most prefer an extra $50 over Starbucks, or wine.
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Wow! I have that conversation with my florist all the time!