WHY oh WHY

ok it is NARCISSISM and you are well not worth my time...but you have way to much time on your hands or maybe one of those that is obessessed. or stalker...j/k.. Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Damn, I could hear you now, "That was a great session". I'm thinking, "no it wasn't" and ask, "why do you say it was great?", "Because I say so damn it!" "I'm sexy right"? Uh, no (I'm thinking to myself), but "why do you say so?", "Because I say so, damn it!"

(actually it's beer time, so I'm really going Vintage mijo now...watch out mofos)!!!

BTW, I have apologized to Z, Shayla and London in advance. They know I was going to stalk them. It's more admiration than stalking, but there is stalkerish behavior. No doubt...
I cant stay, Im heading out to the Carousel Club
I cant stay, Im heading out to the Carousel Club Originally Posted by JONBALLS

Enjoy yourself: LIVING THE DREAM (Redd Rozay)
Dude do you often have conversations with yourself?? at least have them make sense...let me talk real slow so you can follow...if you can post all those links than( ok I will pause and let you catch up)....that is a sign of someone with to much time on their hands or cyberstalkering behavior....just sayin....
Damn, I could hear you now, "That was a great session". I'm thinking, "no it wasn't" and ask, "why do you say it was great?", "Because I say so damn it!" "I'm sexy right"? Uh, no (I'm thinking to myself), but "why do you say so?", "Because I say so, damn it!"

(actually it's beer time, so I'm really going Vintage mijo now...watch out mofos)!!!

BTW, I have apologized to Z, Shayla and London in advance. They know I was going to stalk them. It's more admiration than stalking, but there is stalkerish behavior. No doubt... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
you read my mind...meet you there think we will see anyone we know??
I cant stay, Im heading out to the Carousel Club Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Dude do you often have conversations with yourself?? at least have them make sense...let me talk real slow so you can follow...if you can post all those links than( ok I will pause and let you catch up)....that is a sign of someone with to much time on their hands or cyberstalkering behavior....just sayin.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Dial this number: 713.923.7777 (I don't know whose number this is but at the end of the line will be someone willing to hear you,

IV, if you ever agree with me I will show you my Hard DICK. You can't touch, smell nor kiss it though. Just look...and enjoy!!! (Now THAT IS Narcissistic!)

I use the emoticon as a constant reminder of Z (since so many are infatuated with her).

Hold that thought...gotta go pop open another brew! Living Life!
Are you her fucking lap dog?

You post just like the bitch.

I thought COG was the biggest pussy whipped lacky, but you have taken the lead.

Grow a pair. Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
Let's refrain from the insults.....
Amazing how out of all of the fems on this board, someone (hater) starts in on her. I'm not defending her. Trust me. She can handle herself. I just don't like to see this (talk about BITCH) bitch maneuver where you throw something out there and everyone talks covertly about (her). THAT is BITCH, not my intelligent retort. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

Who's being covert?

Have you ever given it a thought as to why some dislike her? She brought everything that's ever been said about her upon herself.

I thought lil bitchboys only stayed in The Other Realm, guess I was wrong.
[quote=Irish Vixen;2215559]Dude (I'm mijo, not dude, get that shit right) do you often have conversations with yourself?? (Yes, normally with emoticons. However Jack Flash (JF) took them away from me so I use them less often) at least have them make sense (I make purrrrrfect sense. You need to make sense damn it! Your lame ass argument(s) and covert thread-I'm calling BULLSHIT!!!)...let me talk real slow (edit: slowly, it's slowly babe) so (that) you can follow (No, what you need is SpellCheck, check yourself)...if you can post all (of, all of...babe) those links than (then, it's then babe) ( ok (apostrophe maybe? , ijs) I will pause and let you catch up) (again, YOU need to pause and activate SpellCheck)....that is a sign of someone with to (too, it's too babe. Damn, is English your 3rd language? Because your comprehension is a bit weak too, not just your grammar and spelling) much time on their hands or cyberstalkering (cyberstalkerish, -ish babe, come on you can do it! Fuck just SpellCheck, you need GrammarCheck. Got-dayum that was bad...)behavior....just sayin....(I've heard of run-on sentences, but run-on paragragh? Shhhhhhheeeeit! babe)[/quote]

Damn, there are so many errors here I have to edit to add more corrections...
Again let's refrain from insults.
Who's being covert?

Have you ever given it a thought as to why some dislike her? She brought everything that's ever been said about her upon herself.

I thought lil bitchboys only stayed in The Other Realm, guess I was wrong. Originally Posted by MsElena
Yeah, well, I love her. Too bad. It's just a mixer waiting to explode. I'm not her WK for sure. Because she kicks ass. And, most don't like that. In the end, I plan on fucking her, seducing her and having some real intimate moments with her. So, I could give a shit if people dislike her for speaking her mind, intelligently, correcting others, positively contributing to the board, etc. Present your fucking evidence...and STOP being so damn COVERT!

I presented mine. Where, oh where is anyone else's. You guys are fucking pathetic. Covert mutha...

[quote=Irish Vixen;2215559]Dude (I'm mijo, not dude, get that shit right) do you often have conversations with yourself?? (Yes, normally with emoticons. However Jack Flash (JF) took them away from me so I use them less often) at least have them make sense (I make purrrrrfect sense. You need to make sense damn it! Your lame ass argument(s) and covert thread-I'm calling BULLSHIT!!!)...let me talk real slow (edit: slowly, it's slowly babe) so (that) you can follow (No, what you need is SpellCheck, check yourself)...if you can post all (of, all of...babe) those links than (then, it's then babe) ( ok (apostrophe maybe? , ijs) I will pause and let you catch up) (again, YOU need to pause and activate SpellCheck)....that is a sign of someone with to (too, it's too babe. Damn, is English your 3rd language? Because your comprehension is a bit weak too, not just your grammar and spelling) much time on their hands or cyberstalkering (cyberstalkerish, -ish babe, come on you can do it! Fuck just SpellCheck, you need GrammarCheck. Got-dayum that was bad...)behavior....just sayin....(I've heard of run-on sentences, but run-on paragragh? Shhhhhhheeeeit! babe)[/quote]

Damn, there are so many errors here I have to edit to add more corrections...
In the end, I plan on fucking her,
You plan on fucking her in the end???? I doubt if you get very far with that plan.
Omg..guilty...I have been busted by the grammar police...oh my I hang my head in shame..see a normal person admits their mistakes....
You plan on fucking her in the end???? I doubt if you get very far with that plan. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Why? Do you think I'm doing this all to fuck her. Are you kidding me? I stand up for whom and what I know is right.

charlestudor, I have defended you against yourself. You are too hard on yourself. Gawd, you MUST look better than you present yourself. I know you do. I believe in you!!!

I know how to see Z, it's a matter of planning. I'm working through my "sparing" partners, and will see her soon! That was a joke right? A very bad joke right? Charlestudor, I've got to get you out of that "funk". You have got to see sexy when you look at yourself in the mirror.

I am embodied with confidence. Loving Life! I am a very humble person, but lacking confidence? Oh, I am going to fuck Zarah. That is not a doubt!

Omg..guilty...I have been busted by the grammar police...oh my I hang my head in shame..see a normal person admits their mistakes.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Stop copying me, I admitted my mistake earlier today: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...42#post2215442

Give in. You covertly want this DICK. Say it! Say it Publicly!!!