Sloppy Seconds

I love my mfm and mmf sessions cause I put EVERY ounce of my being in them and love being worn out and satisfied! {especially love two dicks in my mouth at once...lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain

Nothing better than being one of them!
That's so nasty...but I like it. Time to schedule doubles with you Miss Angel! Originally Posted by Maryland
You know I love you honey, but I seriously doubt you'll find a provider to creampie.

Now I do love licking cum off a woman so maybe you could give her a edible necklace....that turns into a snowball me and her share.
You had me interested until the nut on the chin part.
Sometimes under the right circumstances it can be a major turn on!!
Under the right circumstance. Right amount of alcohol. And of course the woman has to look hot to death. I can see myself taking part.

To piggyback on slingblade's story, if a hot long legged, Victoria secret model resembling chick walks into my apartment late at night while I've had some drinks and she with a seductive sexy look on her face, with her short dress goes "I've just been fucked really good but I want some more now" as she leans back while standing, reaches her hand under her dress hiking it higher to reveal more of her sexy upper thighs - I just may dive in get to my knees and without thought eat her out on spot.

Anything else is unacceptable.
in a zip lock bag.....

Wreckshop, send me your address, I will mail it to ya!
I think its very sexy
Love it just the thought gets me crazy lol
It sounds very HOT, I'm not quite there yet though.
Woohoo! Theres people just as twisted as me in the world! Originally Posted by badbowtie
Indeed! Watching and/or participating in such a scene sounds like loads of fun.
You had me interested until the nut on the chin part. Originally Posted by lt14life
Just the opposite reaction. One of the gangbang parties I attended, one of the guys got blown until he was ready to pop, pulled it out and nutted on her face. She turned to me and I was happy to stick it in her mouth and watch the other guy's come glisten on her face and drip off her chin. Made me explode that much harder.
Exactly.

There is nothing I like better than eating a creampie when I play with couples. Originally Posted by SAangel27
I Love you!
.....don't mind it all if I'm number 1 and number 2. Crossing swords kinda freaks me out as well.

Guess I'm strictly a selfish kinky type unless we're in a swap situation.
On my bucket list...
Was part of a gang bang of a sub in a sex swing. I shoved my cock in her mouth while another guy fucked her until he came. I shoved my cock inside her spooged cunt while another guy fucked her mouth. After I came he replaced me. Fucked her again and loved seeing the cum drooling from her cunt and the puddle of cum on the floor. Think she got at least 20 loads.